• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

hmm true. well this place is getting active pretty fast. lol you might need an actual bouncer soon.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Actually Shot, I'm not really doing much. It's just me connecting my laptop to some really big speakers and changing the music every now and then. The music plays as long as I let one of my pokemon monitor it and Porygon Z is ideal for this task. All I really do is tell Porygon Z when to change it, I announce the next song over the intercom, and sip a glass of wine as I lean back in my chair. Me and my Porygon Z split the duties.

shot571

Actually Shot, I'm not really doing much. It's just me connecting my laptop to some really big speakers and changing the music every now and then. The music plays as long as I let one of my pokemon monitor it and Porygon Z is ideal for this task. All I really do is tell Porygon Z when to change it, I announce the next song over the intercom, and sip a glass of wine as I lean back in my chair. Me and my Porygon Z split the duties.
    What a job. Well mines not too bad. I get to batter ppl using the power of the internet (and mewtwo) XD. You've experienced some of my work :p

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Okay, guys. TSO has to leave for a bit because her mother is taking her to the movies. Corrupt is in charge of the bar unless Sammy shows up, alright?

shot571

:'( why aint I in charge. :'(. Na dw ill listen to corrupt -cough his chance to get revenge cough-

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Suddenly, the music stopped. "This is Corrupt's Porygon Z speaking from inside his computer. I will be taking over his duties while he tends the bar. Don't ask how I can talk, it's because of a text to speech program I currently using. This ends the announcement. New song: It's a hit single from amateur Guitarist Dave" (New song starts.) OOC: This one is fictional. Use your imagination for that one.

Last edited:

shot571

*Goes next to reddo and screams in face* Seeing as no other worker is here. If you want to be a janitor I guess you can :D. Also keep it down pokemon are sleeping here -_-

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Sammy's back!
    *oogles at the new arcade*
    *plays some nice old-fashioned Pac-Man, then some Tetris*
    *models Staduim some moar while Mew and Shaymin have a battle*

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Heyy I'm back everyone~
    *takes over bar duties from Corrupt*

Ooh we have a janitor! Nice to meet you Reddo~

Shot, you have more important duties than bartending- Corrupt can do two things at once with the help of his Pokémon. That is why you were not in charge.

*cleans the bar out of habit*

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Thank you Sammy :)

*considers the Mr. Mime*

Hmm... You know, Pokémon names are very complex things. Why can they say them, but nothing else? Mr. Mime should at least be able to say things like 'mine', 'sister', and 'Miss'.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    *teaches Mr. Mime to speak human*

Mr. Mime: Would you like... chiz... with that?

TSO: No, no, no.Cheese. Say it. Cheeeeese.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Random Wandering Drunk Person: You pretentious ***! This isn't what I ordered!

TSO: Uh, yes sir, it is.

Mr. Mime: (uses mimic!) You pretentious ***!

TSO: Oh dear...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    It'll be okay. We now just need to teach him 'substitute'. Then he will substitute another word for any swear!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back