• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub [Third Significant Incarnation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
  • Character: Aoi

"Just don't talk to me like that. I have no idea what your problem is. As long as you don't get in a fight and leave me alone I won't bother you." Aoi said looking away and sitting down. "Not like I want to bother someone as arrogant as you..." Aoi mumbled so quitely nobody could hear.

Character: Aoi

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Character: Tara

Tara smiled and nodded. "Alright." She then looked down at her notepad. "I need some Herbal Tea." She was completely ignoring all the commotion behind her. If she really needs to, she can easily shrink and hide someplace if things got bad anyways. No need to throw herself into it, especially because (while she liked to claim she's a half-elf) she's only human, and would have no chance against any of the people there.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Character: Marcy

"Herbal tea, coming right up." Marcy filled a serving teapot full hot herbal tea and put it on a small tray along with a teacup and saucer. There was some sort of argument starting between Aoi and Rachel, but she figured it was best to keep out of it for now. "If the customer needs anything to put in it, just come back over here and get it," she said, offering the neatly prepared tray to Tara.

Character: Marcy

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Tara nodded her head and she pocketed the notepad and took the tray. There was no way she was going to carry this thing with one hand like what other waitresses do just yet, if not ever. That takes practice. Practice that she hasn't done yet.

"Thanks, will do!" She chirped before turning around and walking back over to Rachel's table. When she arrived, she placed the tray halfway on the table. She then picked up the cup and placed it in from of her costumer.

"Here you are, one Herbal Tea! If you need anything else, don't be afraid to ask."

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Character: Rachel

"I thank you," Rachel thanked upon being given the ea. She took a sip. "It is quite good. I am sorry for my rude behavior; it is quite...un-dragon like of me. Hm, are you humans providing employment?"

Character: Rachel

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Tara nodded her head as she picked up the tray. "It's alright." Hearing her question, she then motioned to Marcy. "She's the one in charge of this place. If you ask, I'm sure she can offer you a job if you'd like."

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years
  • Character: Hydra

Hydra walked a few steps away from where she was previously sitting. It was getting tiresome having to speak at a slight distance.

"Every night, you can see the stars, somewhere, anywhere. Sometimes, you can see the constellations formed by groups of stars. But what if the constellations were given form? What if they could live, breath, and 'be one' with their surroundings?" Hydra took a deep breath. "I am one of those constellations. I am Hydra, the Water Serpent. Draco is the Dragon. His majesty gave us form, though he had a sense of humor when doing so. I am ashamed to admit that while I am the Water Serpent, I cannot take on such a form, nor can Draco take on that of a dragon." Her explanation seemed shorter than usual, so Hydra hoped. Though it seemed by the time she got to speak, the other girl was already starting up another conversation. It annoyed Hydra a little, but there was nothing she could do about it. Not to mention that she was at fault for taking a while to speak.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Character: Sammy

Sammy walked over to a table, stomach growling. She was somewhat still annoyed at Aoi for waking her up, but she was no longer annoyed at that winged girl. Her wings are just so... enchanting. Sammy called out to the newly employed waitress, wanting to tend to her stomach's needs. "Excuse me, Ms. Waitress Lady, can I please have a grilled cheese sandwich?"

Character: Sammy

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

"I'm going to take a nap. If there's a fight or anything wake me." Aoi decided to stay in his chair just incase there was a fight. I doubt it. He thought as he was swept into unconsciousness

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hearing the request from another direction, Tara turned to face Sammy. "Oh! One Grilled Cheese, coming right up!" she chirped, taking out her notepad and quickly writing it down before making her way over to the kitchen.

"One Grilled Cheese Sandwich!" She then called out, loud enough so Charlie could hear.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

Delighted that her grilled cheese is in the works, Sammy noticed Aoi had drifted off to sleep. I should do the same. I will after I eat my sandwich. Sammy thought after realizing she hadn't had a good rest in a while, not counting that short-lived nap. She sat in her chair, kicking her legs waiting for Charlie to finish her sandwich and for this waitress to bring it to her. She just then realized she didn't even know her name. "Excuse me, I never did catch your name." Sammy said to the waitress. "Since we are co-workers, wouldn't it be reasonable to know each other, yes? I'm Sammy." She extended her hand offering a handshake.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

After telling Charlie the order, Tara went back out into the Nightclub main area, where she then heard Sammy. She blinked, looking at her before realizing it herself. They were coworkers weren't they. In fact, Tara went and asked for a job right after Sammy was talking with Marcy.

"Name's Tara. It's a pleasure to meet you, Sammy!" Tara then chirped, walking over to Sammy's table to shake her hand.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

"Name's Tara. It's a pleasure to meet you, Sammy!"

Hmmm, Tara. That's a rather interesting name. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Tara!" Sammy felt a giant wave of cheerfulness as soon as their hands met. This made Sammy dizzy, almost to the point of making her fall over. "Well, this is new." She muttered under her breath." She once again looked at Aoi sleeping. He looked uncomfortable in his current position. She couldn't talk, she slept in weirder ones. She was tempted to move him to a bed upstairs, but she didn't. Sammy took out a knife from her sock and started carving symbols into the wooden table to pass the time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Tara smiled, but before she was to say anything else she heard a bell ding behind her. "Oh!" She turned around and headed back to the kitchen, where the Grilled Cheese was nice and ready to be served. Picking up the plate, she hustled back over to Sammy's table.

"Here's your grilled cheese sandwich!" she chirped, setting the plate down. "Enjoy!"

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Character Form

Full Name: Arma Sinfallis

Species/Physical Appearance: An average Human. Arma's around 1.80m, he's a coloured guy with brown eyes and short spiky black hair. He's wearing a pair of jeans, sneakers, and a black jacket. Underneath his jacket he's got a bright yellow t-shirt with a print of a scratch table up front and a speaker on the back. He also has a big watch and a gold necklace.

He also got a mask resembling a bird with a small beak, covering his eyes and nose. It's called "the hawkeye". Arma never wears it for too long though, as it makes his face all sweaty

Personality: Not afraid to state his mind, Arma's big mouth got him into a lot of trouble. he's usually the first one to shout something, only to spent the next 5 minutes apologising, because he never means to insult anybody. He's also extremely curious, which can also lead to him apologising for asking too personal questions.

Despite this, Arma's still able to make friends quickly, simply because he's cheerful and friendly and values respect. His ability to make friends easily comes in handy, as he doesn't like to be alone.
    He's also smarter then he appears to be, but he don't like to stay serious when he doesn't have to.

Anything Else:
    Skilled when it comes down to hand-to-hand combat, but Arma usually prefers to fight with a small iron club. Also carries a small gun, but Arma's glad he never had to fire a shot.

The Hawkeye improves Arma's eyesight and hearing, augmenting his reaction speed.

Character: Arma

"Some people think I'm bonkers
    But I just think I'm free
    Man I'm just livin' my life
    There's nothin' crazy about me~

Arma yawned. "Man how am I ever supposed to sleep with a song like this?" He took of his headset. He also felt some things lying on his lap. They were his camera and the Hawkeye.
    Arma, still leaning back on his desk chair, picked up all the items and tried to place them on his desk.

"What the-!" Arma sat right up when he noticed his desk wasn't there. He picked up the Hawkeye, the only item that fell. He put it on instantly and began looking around the room.
    "How on earth did I ever end up here?" Arma tried to grab his weapons, but both the club and the gun were gone. "Great, now what am I supposed to do?" As he was searching through his pockets, he noticed that everything else was still there.

"Man, this is all way too much stuff to carry around." Arma folded everything he had, except for his Hawkeye into his jacket. He then flung his makeshift bag over his shoulder and began to look for an exit, hoping he met somebody who could explain to him what on earth was going on.

"Heh, They're probably gonna think you'se some kind burglar when they see you like this" Arma said to himself as he was passing a mirror down the long hallway. "TSJJJJP" Arma's kiss-teeth echoed down the empty hall. "This is just great. I should've gone out to see one of my friends instead of napping on my chair."

Arma was so lost in thought, he didn't even notice the voices of the people he was approaching. When he finally looked up, he found himself at the doorway, and he saw all the people in the room. Panicking, Arma quickly placed his jacket-bag on the table next to him before raising his hands and removing the Hawkeye. He then shouted "I'm not a thief! I'm not a thief!"

"Great job, stupid! there are armed people in here, and mister just decides to take of the Hawkeye." Arma thought to himself, while looking cautiously at the girl with the knife.

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

"Here's your grilled cheese sandwich!"

As soon as Sammy heard this, she jumped up with with excitement. She took one bite, and she felt like she went to heaven. The cheese just oozed out and tasted sooo delicious. In a matter of seconds, she had consumed the entire sandwich. That really hit the spot. I should thank Charlie lat-- huh? Sammy noticed a figure at the doorway to the basement that wore a beaked mask. Could it be, an actual Splicer? Do they even exist? Ever since playing Bioshock, Sammy has alway been wanting to meet a Splicer, along with many of the other characters. Out of habit, she grabbed her knife which she placed on the table when her sandwich came. The figure panicked, as if it didn't realize there were others here.

"I'm not a thief! I'm not a thief!"

The figure removed the mask, revealing a male's face. He then stared at Sammy, eyeing the knife in her hand. Sammy let go, sensing no danger from this new person, and headed to the kitchen to wash some more dishes.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

Aoi awoke at somebody screaming about them not being a thief. He obviously wasn't. If he was a thief he wouldn't have yelled it out. He looked around to a colored kid. Since Aoi came from a different place he never had experience with these guys. He had a gold chain around him and he looked as if he was trying to be cool. Aoi got out of his chair, unsheathed his Katana and looked him in the face. "Oh! You aren't!" He sarcastically said in a monotone voice, "Well then who the heck are you?"

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Character: Arma

"Well then who the heck are you?"

Panicking even more now that someone was pointing his sword at him, arma said, or rather shouted, "Whoawhoawhoa, h-hey I'm sorry man, I wasn't looking for any trouble!" He then continued, his voice a bit slower and softer, "C-could you just put the sword down? Listen, sorry bout waking you up man, got kinda lost in thought."

A few seconds went by, but they felt like eternity.
    Lots of things were going through Arma's mind at that time. He felt ashamed for making a fool out of himself, but, at the same time, he also was relieved because nobody as mistaking him for a burglar. He kept staring at the young man with the katana pointed at him, but for some reason he didn't felt like the guy's intention was to hurt him.

Finally calmed down, Arma sighed before finally introducing himself, "I'm Arma, I woke up back there a few minutes ago." He hesitated slightly before asking the next question "S-say, would you mind telling me where we are?"

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

As she was washing dishes, Sammy looked out the little window that peered out into the bar area from the kitchen. Apparently when the new guy showed up and started yelling, it woked Aoi up. Hmph, serves him right for waking me up. She gently put down the newly washed plate from her grilled cheese and walked over to the entrance to the kitchen and overheard the person talking to Aoi.

"Whoawhoawhoa, h-hey I'm sorry man, I wasn't looking for any trouble! C-could you just put the sword down? Listen, sorry bout waking you up man, got kinda lost in thought."

Sammy walked closer to the bar counter and grabbed a seat while still watching the two. She grinned with excitement, enjoying the events playing out. I already like this new person. Sammy hoped he stayed. She then overhead his name, which was Arma.

"S-say, would you mind telling me where we are?"

At this Sammy joined in, "Well Arma," the name slipping off her tongue with ease, "You're at the Nightclub. I assume you came through the portal in the basement, yes? And you wanna get back, yes?" She knew these questions all too well. "Well, you're outta luck. The portal is broken." That is, if she remembers correctly. "It changes destination every three minutes, and rarely appears in the same place twice." Sammy remembered Marcy explaining this. "I'm sure we'll get it fix soon, so you can go home." She hoped this would happen, as there were several places she wanted to visit, such as the underwater city of Rapture. Hey, she would even volunteer to fix it!

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

"So you arrived here just like me and the others." Aoi spoke slowly, lowering his sword "You don't seem like the kind to start a fight. I'm Aoi, I'm the bouncer. Just making sure you weren't here to cause trouble. Oh. And it's a Katana." But I really should stop waving my sword around or I might get fired or even kicked out. Aoi thought. "Sorry..." And walked to the bar and looked at Sammy. "Since the waitress isn't here could you give the chef this? I don't think I'm allowed in the kitchen." He got out a piece of paper and wrote down his order. "Four burgers and two protein shakes with some fries."Sounds good. I forgot to eat yesterday.I must have gone into survival mode from the shock...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back