• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The November TCTI! [TCTI] V 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

If you think so. XD;

Aaand, PSI, I have the same issues as you. I just choose to ignore that part of me. :D .. most of the time.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

.. socially lacking idiot makes me laugh. XD;

Her

Years
    • Seen today

I can't believe I'm saying this, but don't go down the road I've been in the past few weeks. Please.

Yggdra

.:Do you believe in destiny?:.
    Years

Hi there, Lan :3

There's this book we're supposed to read in school called "Three Cups of Tea", and I remember abbreviating it as "TCT", and I immediately thought of TCTI XD

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    You too? It seems like people only pay attention to me when my morale is critically low. Other than that, you just ignore me like a piece of paper in the trash. I want to change. I try to change, but I just can't. Let's face it, I can't change they way I am. I won't ever get over my mental issues. Depression, emotional stress, I can't change any of that. I tried writing stories and poems, but that only made it worse. I tried ROM hacking, but I got mad because I wasn't good, and gave up. I play video games, but if I get stuck, I turn it off, and not play it for weeks. I tried to draw, but I just can't, and I tried drawing tutorials and they don't help me either.

I hate my life, I hate everything about me. I just hate it. I feel like just leaving. Leaving and never returning again. I don't even know why I'm typing this. No one can ever read just even a sentence of what I type, imagine this. You guys won't listen. You just ignore me. It doesn't matter to any of you what I think, or what I like. Heck, no one even noticed I was gone for a month. And when I came back, no one even posted on my welcome back thread., even once! Yeah, I feel very welcomed. If none of you guys even care, why should I bother about what you guys care? I listen to you, but you can't do the same? I might as well just leave PC for good since no one's ever gonna listen to me, or talk to me.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Tell you what.. type that somewhere else.. if you really want to leave you'd have done it by now. So type that in the problems thread and talk to a psychiatrist or just have fun.

BTw i didn't rread that.

Besides no one ever talks to me.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I have tried the Problems thread. My issues keep me from having fun, and I hate psychiatrists.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

hai munna. [/proving that someone does.. kinda talk to him]

BUT YEAH. I have issues too, we all do.. just forget them and have fun? :D

Also omg, this image is amazing.

Last edited:

Yggdra

Years

You mean your current theme, Nica? XD

Eh, just randomly made a profile scheme out of earthen tones. I don't think any of the colors for certain things are the same as other certain things.

Yggdra

Years

JP 8D

NOT.

Pika. Slash Serene. Slash Zuzu. Slash Fia. Slash etc.

Well, yeah. Just like I'm calling Stiletto "Letty" now. And I don't know if she realizes it, but she apparently spelled "Stiletto" wrong, too

I can't wait to see the finished product, Nica :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back