• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    I guess I shall answer my own question now.

Yes,there WAS (notice its WAS not I DO) a time when I believed in digimon cause I thought me and somebody else (I don't wanna say who they are) were being controled to type on our ds's OR computers,why?To communicate.I am sorry to say I did but I was young then.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Was there ever a time you thought digimon was real?
    No, there was never a time I thought they were real. I always knew they were fake, however, it would be awesome if they were real.

Years
    Hey guys i'm back.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but we all remember our man Matt, he has made his own song called I turn Around.

Youtube it now!!!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Well, if you think about it. Real Digimon or Pokemon would be kinda creepy. xD;
    That's just me.
    I mean, look at all those bright artificial colours and huge eyes!

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Don't mark me inactive I'm sorry I haven't had much time latly I've been at my cousin's fearless loves for the past 3-5 days!*hollers while running in the building with gatomon at my feet*Yes seeing a leomon walking down the street would scare the crap outta me.Seeing a myotismon walk in my yard at night would scare the holy crap outta me.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Hey guys I was right. Garurumon + Leomon = WereGarurumon as shown by the WereGarurumon Digifusion Melody. (Training up a Leomon for this reason)

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Okay I have a new discussion:

does this POKEMON look like a digimon kinda?

Klink:
    The Offical Digimon Fan Club

My cousin said it did and I think I remember that.

Years
    @Miley810 The link isn't there

I think we should go back to possible DigiXrosses

WarGrowlmon+MetalSeadramon=Megidramon?

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    No, Klink doesn't look like a Pokemon.
    Your cousin was probably just comparing it to Gearmon. Which looks nothing like Klink, except for them both being a gear.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
    Can I join
    Active: Active all day even school.
    Partner: Gabumon, Because I like wolfs.
    Why: I am a huge fan of digimon all the time, never tired of it.
    Password: Digi-Armor energize!

I like the metalgarurumon banner for users.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Okay everyone what agrees that the new PC is weird.I will probably have to edit this message a few times to get everything right.If you type th ey without the space it says they, us er or something like that ends up being fish,wri te ends up being duck,and writ eing ends up being ducking. when will this be fixed?Back to topic.Legendairy,ur thing isn't working on my computer atm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back