• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ryukaa what digimon did you have. It got rid of the gif and i can't be bothered looking for it.

also to those who can digivolve just request it. You don't need another digimon to DNA or whatever.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    The worst time I had in a digimon game/anime was when I thought season 4 was good.

Nah, I have had simular stituations with save corruptions and worst times is when I play the Jap versions and I spend hours walking around wondering what to do. It's the worst. Or when in Super Xros Wars, I made a spare digimon for jogress and then after my Paildramon ate the Dinobeemon I found out I needed a Dinobeemon for Imperialdramon. I was like "FML"

Years
    I could say the same for when my save file got corrupted. Or the one time i forgot to save in Dusk and i turned it off. And once i do that i lose the energy to play the game so i never touched it again.

mathewsggm

super saiyan
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    i can say that my save file on dusk world ds and dawn got corrupted but i still play them.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Oh I got accepted; thanks for allowing me in. I wished they made another season of Tamers. Xros Wars is alright; I'm just not use to the new ways of Digimon.

I still have my Dawn and Dusk but I started over on Dusk and had never finished it. I still have my Dawn version some where.

Years
    Well the way they ended Tamers I'm seriously surprised they haven't made a continuation of it yet. It would be good if they brought it back.

Years
    They might, Jayster. They just might. Then again, they may not, considering it's been x number of years and they haven't done anything to show us they've a Tamers sequel in mind.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Well I on the other hand love Xros Wars and have only just had the chance to watch episode 31 (waiting for a sub). Just gotta say, OmegaShoutmon = Pwnage. I like it when they change things. Keeps it from getting stale, but Frontier was just too much of a change.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Sorry for my inactivity, I have been extremely busy with work and other things lately.

So what was my worst moment in a digimon game/anime? Well I was playing Digimon World 4 and I was grinding for Tech points on my Power Down skill. After grinding for about 2-3+ hours, the game freezes on me and I lost my grinded tech point skills and the two new skills I learned. After that, I started saving frequently but I don't have to worry about that anymore because that was back then when I was still using my semi broken gamecube. (The open button was messed up and would occasionally get stuck and it would be hard to pop it back out and plus the disc reader wouldn't always work correctly) But whenever I would play it on my wii, it would never crash.

Years
    :O that is shattering.

More worse experience i have had. I had Digimon world on Playstation. I hadn't played it in a while, so i thought i'd start playing it again, only to find out my step dad sold my play station :'( Then i had a D-tector 3(Frontier Digivice) i was just about to beat it so i'd thought i'd level grind for a bit. I put it down and left it there for a few days. Then my step dad cleaned the room it was in and because it was in sleep mode he thought it was broken and THREW IT OUT!!! :O never to be seen again.

My step dad just doesn't like digimon i guess. :'(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back