• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Okay everyone what agrees that the new PC is weird.I will probably have to edit this message a few times to get everything right.If you type th ey without the space it says THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER, us er or something like that ends up being fish,wri te ends up being duck,and writ eing ends up being ducking. when will this be fixed?Back to topic.Legendairy,ur thing isn't working on my computer atm.

I know what you mean. My name was changed to crazyworld9). 0.o To put it simple, today is A-P-R-I-L F-O-O-L-S Day.
    As for the digimon, I started watching the tamers series.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    I found out later on when I played happy aquarium on fb it was april fools day lol.DARN YOU APRIL FOOLS DAY!Makes me look like I like to "duck" in my hobbys and such.lol I only "duck" in dodge ball and if someone tries to hit me which is never :p.Soooo *Gatomon is eatting fish*it smells like fish now gatomon!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I love that game as well. I'm trying to look for digimon Dusk, but digimon Dawn sounds good as well. Which do you prefer out of Dusk and Dawn?

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    I have them both,but dusk is my favorite,I love Lunamon or whatever its called,but I'mma girl,beens ur a boy..............I think...............you'd probably like dawn better cause of the digimon you get,but my favorite is dusk.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Well, I thought I was clear when my status said I was a girl, (0.o?)
    I prefer Lunamon, but I never played it before, so I just needed to know which was better off. Besides, I love the night better than day, darkness better than light. It's just who I am(which obviously points towards Dusk XD)

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    ~Ryukaa
    No thats not what I was saying!I just know pretty much all the boys I know like the cooler stuff and and the fire digimon (can't think of its name atm)is cooler looking and Lunamon is cuter looking,thats what I"m saying,sorry if I offended you or anything.
    Otherworld)
    Maybe its cause of the fact I didn't look at it till after I posted that.I"m so sorry!
    Yha if thats what ur like then Dusk is defiantly the way to go.The person you would have been if you picked Dawn will be your rival,and the team Nightcrow...and whatever its called (the dawn team) are mortal enemys,but you and the (I think its a girl if you picked the girl character as I did)arn't as hard core enemys as the rest of you are,well according to the last time I played anyways lol its been a few months.Idk which team you'll pick from dusk,I think my dusk team was Angawomon,Lunamon,and something else,before they de-digivolved.I'm probably telling you stuff you don't give a crap about I'm bored have a problem with that?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    ~Ryukaa
    No thats not what I was saying!I just know pretty much all the boys I know like the cooler stuff and and the fire digimon (can't think of its name atm)is cooler looking and Lunamon is cuter looking,thats what I"m saying,sorry if I offended you or anything.
    Otherworld)
    Maybe its cause of the fact I didn't look at it till after I posted that.I"m so sorry!
    Yha if thats what ur like then Dusk is defiantly the way to go.The person you would have been if you picked Dawn will be your rival,and the team Nightcrow...and whatever its called (the dawn team) are mortal enemys,but you and the (I think its a girl if you picked the girl character as I did)arn't as hard core enemys as the rest of you are,well according to the last time I played anyways lol its been a few months.Idk which team you'll pick from dusk,I think my dusk team was Angawomon,Lunamon,and something else,before they de-digivolved.I'm probably telling you stuff you don't give a crap about I'm bored have a problem with that?

Not at all, and I forgive you. I love to hear a detailed explanation besides a simple, dawn is coronamon and dusk is lunamon thing.

ace_45

gotta love me
    Years
    Active: i get on almost every day
    Partner: Poromon
    Why: i liked digimon ever snese i was a kid..and its epic
    Password: Digi-Modify

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    ~Ryukaa
    Otherworld)

Nah, it's all good. xDD;;
    I was just kidding around.
    I've actually never been too fond of Coronamon. It looks a little... strange.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Now that I'm getting back into watching Digimon all over again; I might as well join the club.

Active: I check this site every day so I'll be active
    Partner: Wanyamon
    Why: I always loved Digimon when I was a little kid. I started getting back into Digimon not too long ago so being in a Digimon club would bring back the good old days.
    Password: Digi-Modify

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Good luck with that Legendarian Mistress...I'm working on a pokemon story about the charecter I created for my cousin fearless love's pokemon story,when I get done writing that I think I'll write my first posted digimon fanfic

mathewsggm

super saiyan
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Active: i can be very active
    Partner: Tsunomon
    Why:i love digimon
    Password:
    Digi-Modify

i wanted to join from miley810.​