• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
Years
  • CanI join Please?
    Active:I will be
    Partner:Bebydomon(if you dont know search at the wiki)
    Why:...Cause Im a Fan
    Password: Digi-Modify

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I haven't been on much at all, and haven't watched Digimon Xros wars in a lng while, so I'm kinda lost here. I'm amazed I wasn't marked inactive, since some other sites addicted me. But I'm back as the Co of this group! Sorry guys. Mind if any of you tell me the current talk or topic? I'm kinda confused right now.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I haven't been on much at all, and haven't watched Digimon Xros wars in a lng while, so I'm kinda lost here. I'm amazed I wasn't marked inactive, since some other sites addicted me. But I'm back as the Co of this group! Sorry guys. Mind if any of you tell me the current talk or topic? I'm kinda confused right now.
    Well, the topic seems to be going back and fourth between Digimon Xros Wars and Digimon Masters Online. I don't even completely know where the topic is at. But I stopped watching Xros Wars after ep 13 and I am far behind in the storyline. I don't really know if i'm going to finish watching it or not, but I might.

Also, DMO has still not been released globally which is a complete disappointment. At this rate it will eventually be released by the beginning of next year.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Justified Lunacy is officially finished, people. I do hope everyone is still reading it. Please let me know if you are.

I am still reading, but I don'tknow if anybody noticed. They are quite long and entertaining. :] So....DMO isn't releasing soon....I hear people say the same thing.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • hehe

+
    +
    =

I mean

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
  • *Coughs awkwardly*

Wow everyone, sorry for my... uhh... absence. I sorta stopped coming to PC at all until today (first post in a loooooooooooooooooooooong while). My name isn't even on the inactive list. D=

So... how are y'all?

If I need to sign up again...

Spoiler:

Anyway, I must say that I've been watching Xros Wars, got up to Episode 41, and am waiting eagerly for episode 42 to come on AnimeCrazy. ~

Dorulumon is by FAR my favorite character, if only for his development. Taiki is my favorite of the goggleheads, and Shoutmon is my favorite gogglehead partner. I find the lack of a true level system to be quite refreshing, and I think that this season is quite the needed spin on the series in general.

So yeah, hi again(maybe not again, if you weren't part of the old club) everyone!

Lockmaster24

Years
  • it's alright, i'm sure Jayster has gone inactive >.<

yeah i'm waiting for Xros Wars 42 to be subbed i check every hour basically. Still nothing cries.

Spoiler:

Yeah, not many here watch Xros Wars so there isn't much to talk about exept maybe VS topics...

I'm going to try one

In a fight, who would win?
    VS

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Years
  • I agree also with the power to Xros it gives him a larger range of weapons and additional boosts to his power.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • So I've been watching a little bit of Xros Wars but then decided to stop and re-watch Zero 2. I'm glad that I'm re-watching the show now, I might start watching the Jap version later on. Sorry for not posting here much.

I've went on youtube and watched all of it, almost twice. Some episodes I didn't watch the second time. And I watched Dioboromon strikes back (sorry I can't spell Dioboromon)

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Well, what would you think of a unique, epic, PG13 live action movie of Digimon?

I'm writing what I think it should be like on Pokemon Elemental, but can't decide on the main villains.

I think Lucemon should be the final villain in it.

Lockmaster24

Years
  • Well, what would you think of a unique, epic, PG13 live action movie of Digimon?

I'm writing what I think it should be like on Pokemon Elemental, but can't decide on the main villains.

I think Lucemon should be the final villain in it.
    A live action would be awesome, but Lucemon has been used. If they make a live action it would be based on Xros Wars. So it would be Bargamon or Darkknightmon.

Also I love Dioboramon strikes back (can't spell it either).

Years
  • If anyone's still reading Justified Lunacy and saw that it suddenly disappeared, fear not. It's simply been moved to the archive section, where people can still read it. Just letting everyone know...

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • A live action would be awesome, but Lucemon has been used. If they make a live action it would be based on Xros Wars. So it would be Bargamon or Darkknightmon.

Also I love Dioboramon strikes back (can't spell it either).

I was talking about something UNIQUE, and Lucemon is my favorite villain.

Lockmaster24

Years
  • Good news for those who are interested...

Xros Wars 42 and 43 will be up and subbed some time in the next 24 hours... apparently...

yeah... I think Jayster is inactive so don't worry about sign-up just join and whatever...

To keep this alive and active i'll do a Digi VS Digi whenever i feel is nessarcary ok?

For now we can do...

VS

Remember it is not always about strength... it could be design or anything just which one.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The new cyberdramon looks like a Butterfly gone wrong with a spear :/

Oh hey guys, miss me? :D

Haven't been on for two months, if it was 11:39pm in Melbourne right now it would be exactly two months. But enough about my exciting life.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
  • Hey all, Xros Wars episode 42 has finally been subbed. I'm just now starting to watch it ~

Just thought I'd let you all know ;D

EDIT: Well, I just finished the episode. I must say, it was very good. The new character development for Kiriha is certainly interesting.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back