• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The offical "PC won't load | I can't post | threads won't load" etc. thread.

Years
    Yea iv got it a lot i jsut come on half and hour later.
    Wow Alex i think your Post stalking me, i post then you do O.o
    Restraing Post Order :P

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    And it's still happening because of the same reason, that was stated earlier in the thread, restoring of the 2 deleted forums.

We're almost done with it, though, so please bare with it a little longer.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    by the way (I hope this is the right thread), and Im sure youre working on it, but if youre not, Ill bring it up anyway. The multi-quote buttons on some of the skins still show up as broken images.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    That doesn't have to do with the server.

Multi-quote was recently introduced so older skins don't have the buttons.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I don't think a thread needs to be made on this, so I'll put it here.

Maybe it's just me, but all of the buttons are missing from PokeRevolution..x.x

Years
    I don't think a thread needs to be made on this, so I'll put it here.

Maybe it's just me, but all of the buttons are missing from PokeRevolution..x.x
    It's not just you, it happened to me as well.

Looks like something happened to the site all the PokeRevolution images were hosted on, since I get a "403 forbidden" error whenever I try accessing it. O_o

You'll just have to switch themes until it either comes back or Scizz fixes it, whichever comes first. x.x Unless you want to try living without those images.

Edit: And whatever the reason was, it looks like it's back, so yay.

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Might add as a sidenote that the reason for the downtime was a nameserver-update. :x

It might happen that some ISPs still haven't updated their DNS cache, thus making the server unreachable.
    However, that should be fixed the next time they update it, which should happen at least every 24h.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    no-one's avatars showing

me and suki have noticed that no-one's avatars are showing, also i noticed that some of the graphics and formatting is missing, stuff like that :\:\
    also, smilies not working

anyone else get this problem recently?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    This would fit perfectly in the "PC won't load thread", which is why I'm going to merge these two.

We are aware of the problem, and are working to fix it at the moment.

Jari

Kyogredude
    Years
    me and suki have noticed that no-one's avatars are showing, also i noticed that some of the graphics and formatting is missing, stuff like that :\:\
    also, smilies not working

anyone else get this problem recently?
    I also can't see them, just "(name)'s avatar".

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ...well, the PokeRevolution's banner could be linked to PC's homepage, it'd be time saving for me ^^"

Since we were on the topic of the layout a few posts ago...didn't think I needed to make a thread about it, but it'd be nice if it could be linked.

Guest123_x1

Now I'm 'Unable to save' my avatar...D:
    Maybe the CHMOD permissions are incorrectly configured (yet again)-or all of our accounts are "broken" in some way.
    Profile pics have yet to be fixed either.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Again, we have the "PC won't load" thread for these things.

It's because of the same reason the profile pics, post icons and avatars didn't work.

We're working on it.

~merged~

Back