• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The offical "PC won't load | I can't post | threads won't load" etc. thread.

Years
  • I'm constantly getting logged out, even when I don't click the log-out link. Is this normal, or what? O_o
    It could be normal, depending on what you are or aren't doing. Two questions, then:

Have you checked the "remember me?" button whenever you log in? If you don't click that, then the forum will automatically log you out after a certain amount of inactive time (fifteen minutes or so, I believe).

Or, if you have checked that, are you sure you're staying on the same exact domain name all the time? Logging into one of them doesn't mean that you're logged into all of them - so if you find yourself on another domain name somehow, you'd have to log into that one also.

Whitewash

Tastes Like Paint
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2008
    I think it might be the domain name that's the problem... I remember clicking on a link and going to pkmncommunity.com instead of pokecommunity.com, so, yeah. Now I'm logged into both, so I don't think I should have a problem anymore...

Thanks for the help, though.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Last edited:

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Hm? Another "hiccup" desu~? The server seems slightly slow atm, havent experienced slowdowns for a while lately.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • It just seems that every other day or so, if i'm on a thread with a large amount of people, the whole forums start to slow down except my User CP, seems to only last about 10 minutes everytime. nothing that really bothers me that much. just thought i'd mention i've noticed them too.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Hmm... lately, Ive been having a minor issue where Id load a page, and Id get the "Page cannot be displayed" message desu~ Then, when I refresh, the page loads normally, but when I get to the bottom, the HTML code is messed up and theres this nasty jumble of text desu~! Not a biggie, but I just want to keep you guys updated ^_^Thats strange... as Im typing this, Im having trouble with the font options (such as color, font, size, formatting) and none of them work! D8Plus, looking above, my quotes dont work =/
    Now I cant skip lines! How strange desu~...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    PC just froze up for a few minutes. I would first assume that it was a problem at my end, but considering the "Who's Online" list was temporarily cut in half, I would say that it was a problem on the server's side.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • please note: any freezing or extended load times for PC are brief and caused by the server running some update and maint apps in the background.. it should only last a few mins so just be patient and try again in a few

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    please note: any freezing or extended load times for PC are brief and caused by the server running some update and maint apps in the background.. it should only last a few mins so just be patient and try again in a few

Does that also include the Database Errors that just occurred?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Somthing's wrong in the "Is my pokeon legit or not" stickied thread in the D/P main forum
    I posted about 3 hours ago and it shows
    "Last posted by brotlov at 4:13"
    but whenever i go there, Angel Shaymin is the last poster, now i posted about 1 hour after her, and when i go to my profile and find all my posts, it comes up with that post, but whenever i click the link to it, Angel Shaymin is the last poster again
    so what's wrong?

Last edited:

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Sounds like the downtime was bad^^
    But, hey; that's in teh past :)

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    ......I've just been having trouble getting into certain threads across the board. Is anything showing up on your side?

You are not the only one, I'm getting trouble accessing PC too. In fact, I checked the recent posts, there was no new posts for about an hour between two posts.

Back