• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The offical "PC won't load | I can't post | threads won't load" etc. thread.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    I have multiple problems. Everytime somewhere along 8-10 pm Atlantic Time it won't open.
    Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 262144) (tried to allocate 311296 bytes) in /home/pokecomm/public_html/index.php on line 468

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1572864) (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in /home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 3834

I get those too, all the time -_-

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    I have multiple problems. Everytime somewhere along 8-10 pm Atlantic Time it won't open.
    Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 262144) (tried to allocate 311296 bytes) in /home/pokecomm/public_html/index.php on line 468

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1572864) (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in /home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 3834
    thats right around 5 my time.. between 5 and about 8 pm the server runs one part of the logs, generating our stats, around that time.. (runs twice a day)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I get it like 12 times a day! XD

I don't like it, it breaks my heart when I have to leave PC because it couldn't allocate that many bytes......

._. *tears*

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    A friend of mine, Unlimited NiGHTS, has asked me to post this:

"My browsers "can't find the server". This has been going on for 3 days now.
    Cache, temporary Internet files, etc. don't matter, apparently."

Hope someone can help him C:

Elektromag

Zubat in a mouldy cave
    Years
    Posting problems

At the moment, this is the only place i can post. It says i cant post elsewhere until i make 15 posts. Can any1 hlp me? maybe i'll get 15 posts if i know somewhere else i can post stuff

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    When I click on anyone's avatar to see their profile it says "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view." This only happens in threads. I am using Blossom Shower but I do not know if the problem is only on this theme or what.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    When I click on anyone's avatar to see their profile it says "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view." This only happens in threads. I am using Blossom Shower but I do not know if the problem is only on this theme or what.

I just tried clicking on your profile and the same error came up :/
    I'm using the default theme, so i'm guessing it has nothing to do with that ~

I tried clicking on my own one too.. *cough* I'm pretty sure I am a registered member... >__>

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    That does not fix it.
    How could my computer make the url not have a username number anyway?
    Makes no sense.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Hey steve, just so you know the avatar link problem occurs on the "Let's get this party startered" style.
    (it's not a big deal to me since I use the username drop down menu, but I figured I'd tell you that the problem occurs within that style.)

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Hey steve, just so you know the avatar link problem occurs on the "Let's get this party startered" style.
    (it's not a big deal to me since I use the username drop down menu, but I figured I'd tell you that the problem occurs within that style.)

I'm using that same theme and the problem does not occur for me.

Back