• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shem

Bored...
Years
  • Awesome, I want in...

Active: I check this site daily, so I'll probably have one or two posts here daily
    Partner: Can we pick the digivolution route provided we have proof the route is possible? In any case, I want a Koromon, if that's taken set me up with Tsunomon.
    Why: I love Digimon
    Password: Digi-armor energize!

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • weee two new members =D, btw a bit off topic on digimon but is there anyone here who could make some backsprites for me.. i suck with sprites, and my spriter is lazy/ better with overworlds than a full sprite, credit will be given =D

nvm anyone wanna help me design a new professor, lol my spriter claims he can do the backsprites, so instead i need a new rival, and professor sprite
    preferabbly the professor as a girl similar to lorelei from the E4

Last edited:

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • Yea I know. In the mean time I've started re-reading Digimon Next

The manga? They have an English version somewhere? I'm not a big manga fan but if it's digimon I'm in.

I'm tossing around the Idea of ordering season 1-4 of Digimon: Digital monsters on DVD, but they're running $50 a season...

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Just wondering when you're gunna update the list d:

Also, as for the Digimon Seasons, check Ebay. It'd be cheaper there...
    50$ a season is robbery D:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Active: I usually come on PC once per week or three days
    Partner: Aogumon?
    Why: Eh, I'm curious about what will happen if I join this club.
    Password: Digi Armor Energize

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • hey i wana join

Active: everyday or maybe not?:nervous:
    Partner digimon:Tsumemon(digivolves to dracemon>sangloupmon>matadoromon>piedmon
    Why:to make some digital friends
    Password:Digi Armor Energize

oh and to find digimon spirites go here. . . . sorry i dont have more then 15 posts so i cant paste url
    plz add me as fast as u can

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Wow some more new members! Welcome on board guys! I shall add you guys soon. Don't worry Duskwire I will add you and the others, just been sleeping at my friends house so I haven't been on the net

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
  • OMG, Finally I find a club that actually has people that like digimon in it. 8D *cries*

Active: Pretty Active
    Partner: Demiveemon
    Why: WELL, as a major digimon fan of course I'll join, and the fact that I have been looking to talk about digimon with other people is exciting. I know my digimon and my favorite seasons would have to be Adventure V.2 and Data Squad. Favorite movies would probably be Revenge of Diaboromon and X-Evolution. So yeah hope that this club is as awesome as I expect. ;D
    Password: What is the password? Digi Armor Energize

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • hey i guys dont get me wrong but i dont think there should be an owner of this club since it is just a club to gather all the digimon fans so zappy insted of being an owner why dont u become a founder of this club since i dont want anyone to boss me around

goldenpalkia

Pokemon Excel:HTU Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    Active: 1 or 2 times a week or maybe more if I can
    Partner: Koromon
    Why: Because I like Digimon as I love playing Digimon World on the NDS.
    Password: Digi-armour-energize!! :)

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
  • hey i guys dont get me wrong but i dont think there should be an owner of this club since it is just a club to gather all the digimon fans so zappy insted of being an owner why dont u become a founder of this club since i dont want anyone to boss me around

Well, that's simply dumb to be stating because 1. Your new and barely have any post so you shouldn't make suggestions until people know you. 2. You need a owner to maintain the balance of the thread and make sure that it is active or it will die and be spammy. And 3. No one should change the rules an what not just because YOU don't wanna get bossed around, if you don't like it then leave chase honestly you had simply no right to even state that post.

Not trying to cause any drama.
    Sorry Zappy for spming your thread, just trying to make a point hope that I'm still in. X3

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • o.o well it got active a bit, just not in the way i was expecting, anyways welcome new members =D, and Duskwire, if you have the space on your computer or even a dvd burner on your computer, just torrent the seasons then burn them to dvd's

its what i did for seasons 1 + 2, and for a few other animes

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Ok So first Page has been Updated

Awesome, I want in...
    Can we pick the digivolution route provided we have proof the route is possible? In any case, I want a Koromon, if that's taken set me up with Tsunomon.

Well I've kinda stopped bothering about the limit of Partner Digimon, I'm decided to leave to people can have whatever digimon they desire no matter how many people already have it

The manga? They have an English version somewhere? I'm not a big manga fan but if it's digimon I'm in.

Yea It's on onemanga.com

Active: everyday or maybe not?:nervous:
    Partner digimon:Tsumemon(digivolves to dracemon>sangloupmon>matadoromon>piedmon
    Why:to make some digital friends
    Password:Digi Armor Energize

oh and to find digimon spirites go here. . . . sorry i dont have more then 15 posts so i cant paste url
    plz add me as fast as u can

OMG, Finally I find a club that actually has people that like digimon in it. 8D *cries*

Active: Pretty Active
    Partner: Demiveemon
    Why: WELL, as a major digimon fan of course I'll join, and the fact that I have been looking to talk about digimon with other people is exciting. I know my digimon and my favorite seasons would have to be Adventure V.2 and Data Squad. Favorite movies would probably be Revenge of Diaboromon and X-Evolution. So yeah hope that this club is as awesome as I expect. ;D
    Password: What is the password? Digi Armor Energize

Active: 1 or 2 times a week or maybe more if I can
    Partner: Koromon
    Why: Because I like Digimon as I love playing Digimon World on the NDS.
    Password: Digi-armour-energize!! :)

Accepeted, Welcome to the Club Guys!

hey i guys dont get me wrong but i dont think there should be an owner of this club since it is just a club to gather all the digimon fans so zappy insted of being an owner why dont u become a founder of this club since i dont want anyone to boss me around

Well !MajesticSmeargle! has pretty much covered it but looking at your postcount and when you joined PC you haven't been here that long. I've been in the Club making buisness (and joining) here (and other forums as well) for almost 7 Months. As !MajesticSmeargle! said, an owners jobs is too keep the Club active and to keep the club happy. If you look at the Pokemon Groups section, almost all of the groups there have Owners and such. Being the owner doesn't mean I want to Boss you around but it just means I have to keep this place in order. If I remove my place as Owner that means I'll have to remove the Co-Owners and Backup jobs as well and I don't want to remove theirs. Also If I remove the top jobs it's like making everyone in the club equal therefore removing the whole Point system and half of the fun of this club. If you see what I mean

Not trying to cause any drama.
    Sorry Zappy for spming your thread, just trying to make a point hope that I'm still in. X3

You're banned from this club
    No I'm just kidding, It's no problem

And also note to the Co-Owners and Backups, My exam week is starting next week and I will be studying most of this week so keep up the Good work and keep this club active

Note to All members
    Since Halloween is coming soon, I'll be starting some competitions and Events so keep a look out

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back