• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Team Rocket Rocks

So would you say you're a Team Rocket:bandit:Fan 'cause I am. I mean look at my avatar. I love it when Misty and Ash don Team Rocket clothing. They look so...sigh...you know.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Or here's a novel idea: how about a fanfic sometime that has Ash and Misty but no AAML? I don't think anyone knows how to keep things professional and innocent anymore o_O
    I'm afraid no one is innocent anymore ;3
    But 'twould be refreshing.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    I'm afraid no one is innocent anymore ;3
    But 'twould be refreshing.

Not innocent regarding pokemon fanfics, yeah v_v

I've never written a fanfic because everything I do seems formulaic. And I'm terrified of criticism.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    In my Creative Writing class the criticism I get is generally positive, but that's because I never did a fanfic in there <_<; (though I did write a poem called Ode to Shuckle for a grade o_o; )

I'm just not good at taking an existing storyline and improving on it.

StewieLloyd

Trainer
    Years
    love Team Rocket, by the way, I don't care what people say. They add life to a dull scene and their wacky antics make me laugh all the time
    I have to totally agree with you here Team Rocket are probably the most consistant characters in the show (apart from Ash and Pikachu) and they are great and really add something to the show.
    Im posotive ive already said something like this.......think twas on a different thread though.
    Oh and as for AAML fanfics/AAMRN (Ash and Misty Romance Novels) Unknown Man, take a look at this....its one of the first good fanfics i read...
    www.fanfiction.net/s/964833/1/

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Honesty

I read the fanfic but I must say that Ash and Misty's personalities have been altered too much for my taste. I've already read the first part and stopped. It doesn't sound like Ash and Misty. Both Ash and Misty would deny their feelings 'til the ends of the Earth. They pretend to not like each other and are stubborn about it. My interest levels are plummeting and fast. I'm not saying that it's a bad fanfic but that it's just not my taste. This stuff is for other pokeshippers out there but it ain't my cup of tea.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I read a couple of chapters...and I'm sure Misty would rather not shower at all than to drag Ash in there with her.

One of the greatest Pokeshipping fanfics I've read is by Water Spirit and the only link to her story I can find is here https://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=14334
    It's really realitistic and I'm interested to hear what you all think. :D

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Hmmmm

Well I tried to read the fanfic. I've gone up to chapter 7 but I've stopped 'cause I'm tired:sleeping:. Personally, a complaint I have is that she has too much filler in there. In other words, there's content there which simply wastes space and time. It serves no real purpose. I'm gonna read the rest though. I can't fully criticize though since I am not finished reading it all.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    you are right,that is totally random and off topic,not to mention rude,please do not post here if you shall do that again,we'd appreciate it if you'd leave if you aren't a Misty fan,thank you

Years
    I like all kinds of music rap, hip hop, allturnetive (can't spell) rock are my favortite . I also like Japanese bands, they sound so cool. My favorite bands are Blockpaty, Nelly, Gorrillas,... I guess it depends on the songs.

Something else that's off topic... It looks like Misty's gonna come back!I saw a pic of the next episode in Japan and saw her on it. It's called "First Battle! Battle Factory". It has the gang eating around a pot. If you want to look at it go to pokex.pokevillage.net/?px=nextin.

Yessss!!!! ( I know I sound like a geek... but I'm so happy!) Let's just hope she's here to stay. And that there will be a lot of pokeshipping. I don't know if you guys knew that cause there's so many post (which is so cool). It looks like we can finally have something to put on the faces of those Misty haters.

I love all those fanpics you guys put especially the ones about Luvdisk. The best are the drawings you guys make (I'll one post on really soon). Do you guys know if Misty's gonna be in movie 8? Please tell me if you do.

Misty and Pokeshipping Rules!

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Haha, actually, Misty was in the episode before that with Mt. Moon and Clefa, Clefairy, and Clefable. She has already left by the first battle of the Battle Factory. *sigh*

But don't worry, she can join the group anytime since Cerulean Gym is in Kanto! ^o^ (Assuming her voice actor will do it :D)

StewieLloyd

Trainer
    Years
    you are right,that is totally random and off topic,not to mention rude,please do not post here if you shall do that again,we'd appreciate it if you'd leave if you aren't a Misty fan,thank you
    ......im sorry...i apolagise for trying to get to know the people on the site. Somewhere in my head i guess that i imagined people on this forum would become friends that i know on the internet...rather than just people i talk to about pokemon.....

I also appolagise for my argumentative approach to the forums over the last week or so...but im just getting over the Death of a family dog who's a big part of the family...he had a slipped disc and died of old age...so this is why ive been a bit rash and snappy.
    I appolagise again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back