• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Naruto Discussion Thread (even shippuden)

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Orochimaru couldn't of been hokage. He was Evil~ thats why the blondie was chosen.

Spoiler:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Well we know Sasuke didn't get Itachi and is still in genjutsu since Itachi trapped Naruto in the same genjutsu before. He kept pointing to a new location and another clone of him appeared. And that was 30% Itachi.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    shippudin episode 42 was AWESOME
    but anyone think sakura is kinda crazy for trying to go up 2 naruto in 4 tails?

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Yeah, and don't forget, that if either (A) Naruto was above one tail of charkra or (B) actually tried to fight Sasuke instead of aiming for his stupid headband, Naruto probably would've won.

2 Tail vs. Sasuke - PWNED!
    3 Tail vs. Sasuke - PWNED!
    4 Tail vs. Sasuke - PWNED!

Sorry Sasuke, it's true. You couldn't stand a chance against 2+ tailed Naruto. He is so beastly. XD

The only guys stronger than Naruto is maybe Itachi, Pein (you know, with his six bodies thanks to the Rinnegan), and Tobi.

Spoiler:

22sa

Years
    Buddy, you are forgetting Sasuke has all of Orochimaru's powers. Including his snake body benefits and summons. Naruto needed Kyuubi 4-tails to take on Orochimaru. Sasuke, with Orochimaru AND Cursed Seal level 2, plus Sharingan and super speed, is probably on par with Kyuubi 6-tails or higher.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Buddy, you are forgetting Sasuke has all of Orochimaru's powers. Including his snake body benefits and summons. Naruto needed Kyuubi 4-tails to take on Orochimaru. Sasuke, with Orochimaru AND Cursed Seal level 2, plus Sharingan and super speed, is probably on par with Kyuubi 6-tails or higher.
    Not to mention that Sasuke can suppress the Kyubi's chakra so Naruto won't even get a chance to battle against Sasuke with any of his tails. Plus Naruto sucks at genjutsu.

Naruto vs Sharingan = Fail

It kind of gets me mad though, Kishi needs to get over his Sasuke fanboyism, I do recall this series being called Naruto and not Sasuke.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    Not to mention that Sasuke can suppress the Kyubi's chakra so Naruto won't even get a chance to battle against Sasuke with any of his tails. Plus Naruto sucks at genjutsu.

Naruto vs Sharingan = Fail

It kind of gets me mad though, Kishi needs to get over his Sasuke fanboyism, I do recall this series being called Naruto and not Sasuke.

Spoiler:
    Yeah, that was sad... I don't like how they belitted Itachi's power by adding in Madara's participation while Itachi was testing his container. Now Itachi looks weak...

His goal in continuing the Uchiha clan's history of slaughtering friends and siblings is really unoriginal too. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if his end is near.

Too bad, would've been really awesome if he lived sanely... being the most intelligent person in Narutoverse and all.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Hey why does the akatsuki need 3 years to get naruto?

For no apparent reason, it's not stated why they waited that long but more popularly it's believed that they didn't want to have to fight Jiraiya in order to get Naruto. Another possible reason is that Akatsuki still hadn't completed the first step in their three step process which is to acquire a lot of money.

22sa said:
    Yeah, that was sad... I don't like how they belitted Itachi's power by adding in Madara's participation while Itachi was testing his container. Now Itachi looks weak...

His goal in continuing the Uchiha clan's history of slaughtering friends and siblings is really unoriginal too. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if his end is near.

Too bad, would've been really awesome if he lived sanely... being the most intelligent person in Narutoverse and all.

Well, Itachi does say that Madara is only a shell of his former self so that kind of makes up for it.

Yeah, Itachi totally has to die now.

I believe that Madara and Pein are using each other to achieve their own goals. That was from out of nowhere but I felt like stating that.

22sa

Years
    The reason for the wait was because they couldn't get the extraction/seal process ready. Notice they went for Ichibi first, not Naruto. They didn't go after any tailed-beasts during those three years, not just Naruto.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    The reason for the wait was because they couldn't get the extraction/seal process ready. Notice they went for Ichibi first, not Naruto. They didn't go after any tailed-beasts during those three years, not just Naruto.

That could also be true but another reason they went for the Ichibi and the other bijuu first is because they have to seal the Kyuubi last. Before the second part even started they had already captured three bijuu so maybe they did go after some during the timeskip.

Evil_Toast

Toast of the Town
    Years
    I translated Haruka Kanata - Theme 4 By Asian Kung-Fu Generation into hiragana. If your computer is unable to read Japanese and you only see blocks and/or random letters and apostraphae, sucks 2 be u ^_^;;

ふみこむぜアクセル
    かけひきはないさ、そうだよ
    よるをぬける
    ねじこむささいごに
    さしひきゼロさ、そうだよ
    ひびをけずる
    こころをそっとひらいて
    ギュっとびきよせたら
    とどくよきっとつたうよもっとさ
    いきいそいでしぼりとって
    もつねるあしだけどまえより
    ずっとそう、とおくへ
    うばいとってつかんだって
    くんじゃないなら
    いみはないのさ
    だから…はるかかなた

Romaji:

fumikomu ze akuseru
    kakehiki ha nai sa, soudayo
    yoru wonukeru
    neji komu sa saigo ni
    sashihiki zero sa, soudayo
    hibi wo kezuru
    kokoro wosotto hiraite
    gyu tto biki yose tara
    todoku yokitto tsutau yomotto sa AAAAH
    iki isoi de shibori totte
    mostureru ashi dakedo mae yori
    zuttosou tooku he
    ubai totte tsukan datte
    kun janainara
    imi ha nai nosa
    dakara... haruka kanata

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    Ahh, that theme :P

Well lol @ current chapter. I'm going to guess Itachi clone got electricuted by chidori current.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Did anyone read the latest chapter? Oh man it was exciting wasn't it? Let me tell you what I think it could happen in the end.
    Spoiler:

But I think it might switch to Kohona 8 vs. Tobi next...who knows.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I think it's gonna switch to Konoha vs Tobi and/or Suigetsu vs Kisame.

I think Sasuke used Chidori nagashi and electrocuted Itachi's clone, basically I agree with 22sa. Kishi wouldn't let anyone hurt his beloved Sasuke.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah you guys got a point there. Other than Naruto, Kishi also likes Sasuke. So yeah there is no way Itachi will take his eyes. I hope not. I also agree of what you said Samurai X. It might switch to those two battles. Which to me, it is alright. I just want to see them again. XD

22sa

Years
    On second thought though, I can't imagine Itachi screaming at all. But we've heard Sasuke screaming countless times.... @_@;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah me either. Man, what a cliffhanger! If only that scene was animated we could figure out who was screaming. XD But I guess we will find out. Please Itachi don't take Sasuke's eyes!

Back