• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 2.0 [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The name is Cuffs I'm a writer I'm 24. I play lot of pokemon games especially roms and rom hacks. I also like to roleplay. and my three most favorite pokemon are Evee/eveelutions, Vulpix/Ninetales, and Latias. Smeone Adopt me with similar tastes.

Years
  • Q1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    A1. anything rp, general guidance, fanfic, rom hacking,and gaming in general

Q2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    A2. pretty much anything to keep me out of boredom

Q3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    A3. Im curious about many things and once i start something i always stick around to finish. I will be very active and ask questions anytime i dont understand something. ill talk your ear off too. or in this case type your fingers off.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?

I'm not too sure what forums are what but somewhere I can ask for help from breeding or in pokemon mystery dungeon cause i mess up a lot in it, like right now i'm fainted ; v ;

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?

All of them pretty much, I don't write much pokemon fanfiction but roleplay is fun even if i haven't done it in a long while. I'm always happy to breed pokemon for people too.

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?

I'm a huge pokemon fan so i'll be on here a lot, especially if people want me to breed or fight them. I love helping too. I'm still struggling with IV's though. Iwould love to learn so i can navigate this website efficiently.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?

I'm not too sure what forums are what but somewhere I can ask for help from breeding or in pokemon mystery dungeon cause i mess up a lot in it, like right now i'm fainted ; v ;

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?

All of them pretty much, I don't write much pokemon fanfiction but roleplay is fun even if i haven't done it in a long while. I'm always happy to breed pokemon for people too.

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?

I'm a huge pokemon fan so i'll be on here a lot, especially if people want me to breed or fight them. I love helping too. I'm still struggling with IV's though. Iwould love to learn so i can navigate this website efficiently.

Hiya, is there anyone specific that you'd like to mentor you?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Battling, and general mon discussions.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Honestly every board on this site piques my interest so I'll probably dabble in everything.
    When it comes to message boards I usually make it a point to pop in once a day. I love to learn and I'll probably ask more questions than there are answers to xD.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Battling, and general mon discussions.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Honestly every board on this site piques my interest so I'll probably dabble in everything.
    When it comes to message boards I usually make it a point to pop in once a day. I love to learn and I'll probably ask more questions than there are answers to xD.

Hi! I'll ask you as well - is there anyone specific that you'd like to mentor you?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Q1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    A1. anything rp, general guidance, fanfic, rom hacking,and gaming in general

Q2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    A2. pretty much anything to keep me out of boredom

Q3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    A3. Im curious about many things and once i start something i always stick around to finish. I will be very active and ask questions anytime i dont understand something. ill talk your ear off too. or in this case type your fingers off.

The name is Cuffs I'm a writer I'm 24. I play lot of pokemon games especially roms and rom hacks. I also like to roleplay. and my three most favorite pokemon are Evee/eveelutions, Vulpix/Ninetales, and Latias. Smeone Adopt me with similar tastes.

sup. we seem to have similar interests. if you wouldn't mind me being your mentor i'd be happy to guide you around and show off the cool stuff we've got here.

Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Battling, and general mon discussions.

Since nobody else has contacted you yet, would you mind if I took you around? I know a lot about the Pokemon sections plus I have had a bit of competitive experience to the point I can recommend threads for you.

Last edited:

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years

I'm not sure if Dragon assigned a mentor for you already but they haven't, I'll help happy to show you the ropes!

TheWalkingForest20

Some call me crazy, a special case even...
    Years
  • Hello, I would a mentor to help me with fanfiction and rpg life. I am generally here just for fan fic, but RPG's help inspire that for me. ^^

TheWalkingForest20

Some call me crazy, a special case even...
    Years
    I am came here for the fanfiction, and to share my own. I would love to meet people to get feedback and read theirs as well. ^^
    I would love to get back into the RPG world again since i think it would encourage more motivation to writw and play my games again which brings me to: video game section. I hit a dry spell recently and have become bored since i don't have very active playmates. (you can only breed so much until you literally are counting your steps, which is where i had to stop. LOL)
    I plan to be an active member of this community since i might actually have motivation from people of the same interests. I will now say I do have a very demanding work life with last minute gigs and holiday retail work. So i might be gone for a week at a time but i will try to check in every few days if not daily. :) As far as asking questions, if i don't know something i don't hesitate. I'm not trying to waste anyone's time by trying something that might screw something up for the admins or other members. ._.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    Since nobody else has contacted you yet, would you mind if I took you around? I know a lot about the Pokemon sections plus I have had a bit of competitive experience to the point I can recommend threads for you.

Ayeee that'd be great thank you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2016
    1. I'm up for anything. The card trading looks good though.
    2. I want to go more into the newer generations. Basically generation 2 and up.
    3. I will be active on school days, because I can log on to the school WiFi. I don't have any internet at home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back