• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!!

Years
  • Thanks Itzza and Lord_Storm :P 4 to go!

@NewThrill: Im assigning you a Stunky. Must be nicknamed :P no other restrictions.

@Itzza: Take a Hoothoot :P If he participates in a trainer battle (any battle, including gym leaders and Elite 4's; wild battles are excluded), he MUST use Hypnosis at least once in that battle.

Itzzaboy

Shuckle Lover
    Years
  • Okay

Team:
    Sentret: Must learn elemental punches once goldenrod city is reached. 4th move HM
    Hoothoot: Must use hypnosis in all trainer battles at least once.
    Stantler: Must have toxic, confuse ray and sand attack.

Exilon: Have a spearow/fearow, that must learn fury attack and keep it throughout game, and can only learn one offensive flying move.

Last edited:

Itzzaboy

Shuckle Lover
    Years
  • yeah sorry, i realised my mistake and edited the latest post

Anyway Lord, since u commented you can have a new pokemon, spoink/grumpig, with a unqiue rule, you must feed it pokeblocks (once possible) to fill its sheen in any contest type (cute, tough, cool, smart, beauty) and succeed in the master rank contest of that type.

basically, feed it 1 type of pokeblock till it wont eat anymore and thrash the contest halls.

Years
  • Oh great. I've never managed to win any of the contests. ):

Oh well, it's meant to be a challenge. My team so far is:
    Goldeen: Must learn three water HM's, must solo Wattson, can only evolve after learning Ice Beam via TM and cannot battle dragons. (Long John Silver)
    Whismur: Must learn and keep Supersonic and Uproar/Hyper Voice.
    Nincada: Can only evolve into Shedinja at lv31 when it learns Mud Slap and must retain this move.
    Gulpin: Must learn and keep the Stockpile set.
    Spoink: Must win the Master Rank in any contest with full sheen.

Just one more guys. (:

Years
  • @Itzzaboy, as you gave me a second pokemon, I'll return the favour.

You can have a Slowpoke which can only evolve into Slowbro and must solo Karen of the E4 alone with only the moves Confusion and Water Gun. After the elite 4, Water Gun may be replaced by any non-offensive move, and Confusion may be replaced by Dynamic Punch or Dig via TM.

Itzzaboy

Shuckle Lover
    Years
  • Thanks, so my team now is

Sentret: must learn 3 elemental punches (once at Goldenrod City) and a Hm Move

Hoothoot: Must use hypnosis in all trainer battles at least once

Stantler: Must learn toxic, confuse ray and sand attack

Slowpoke: Can only evolve into Slowbro and must solo Karen of the E4 alone with only the moves Confusion and Water Gun. After the elite 4, Water Gun may be replaced by any non-offensive move, and Confusion may be replaced by Dynamic Punch or Dig via TM. (I think this is revenge for the contest spoink :0

Itzzaboy

Shuckle Lover
    Years
  • Exilon, your new pal is an Aipom that must learn shadow ball and keep it and also cannot learn the elemental punches OR dynamic punch

Years
  • @KoboraX, take a Poliwag called Sleepy, which must keep Hypnosis and must have three other attacks, two water offensive, and the other can be any non-offensive attack. These attacks cannot be physical and must evolve into Poliwrath. Good luck. (:

Years
  • Thanks KoboraX! That makes my final team:

Goldeen: Must learn three water HM's, must solo Wattson, can only evolve after learning Ice Beam via TM and cannot battle dragons. (Long John Silver)
    Whismur: Must learn and keep Supersonic and Uproar/Hyper Voice.
    Nincada: Can only evolve into Shedinja at lv31 when it learns Mud Slap and must retain this move.
    Gulpin: Must learn and keep the Stockpile set.
    Spoink: Must win the Master Rank in any contest with full sheen.
    Wurmple: Named Wormy, must evolve into Beautifly and cannot fight water types.

I'll get started tonight and will update my progress tomorrow or on the weekend. (:

NewThrill

Athlete
    Years
  • Alright, so at the moment, my team consists of:
    - Mareep, whose only Electric move is Discharge and must know Power Gem.
    - Stunky, no restrictions (nickname required).
    - Hippopotas, which may only know TM and HM moves.

One more and I'll be taken care of. I'll deal with the Flaaffy, even though I wanted to be able to fully-evolve my Pokemon. Maybe something early on?

@Itzzaboy: Take a Heracross which cannot know any Fighting moves.
    @KoboraX: I'll give you another one. Take an Oddish which must use Sweet Scent during every Gym battle, at least once.

Last edited:
    Back