• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One and Only Suki ;)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
  • Hmm, you mean credit (I've just found out from that call) ^^;;
    I'm sorry about my blankness =X
    Like always, I never know what to say. But hopefully I appear more cheerier and louder now. Do you think from that call just? Well you phoned yesterday too with your same phone but with a private number xD. That conversation was okay timing just. New record xP 11:22! My ears hurt now though -_-

Indeed you have found out from that call. What else could you have been thinging about what that meant? o_o

Yeah it was okay that conversation, how can your ears hurt? I was speaking quietly at that time.

Oh yeah, don't forget Sunday. ;]

Do you think from that call just
    What...?

Ouch...yeah I remember ><
    When you told me, all these horrible images swarmed into my head. You should have been more careful ._. I feel sorry for you and your fingers. They help alot with everyday things ^^;;
    You should also go to see someone if you think it is fractured. I thought my finger had been hurt today since someone accidentally kicked my hand when I bent to pick a balloon up o.o
    But it is a bit okay now. Drenching with blood does not sound pretty - I hope you have recovered a bit though ;]
    Yeah I have recovered a bit now. =)

Yeah, I guess we always have a blank beginning with Prince always starting off with 'You there?' since I don't say anything that implies I'm actually there xDDD

Excuse me... you are sometimes quite as a mouse, you don't speak for some while, obviously I have to say "you there" because often it seems like you have hang up on me.

So, how are you and what have you been up to?

Last edited:

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Hey, girl. What's been going on in Suki Land? Congratulations on finishing your SATs! I'm not sure if I congratulated you already, but I'll do it again just in case. Now comes the harsh waiting period in which you second guess every answer you put down, and hope desperately that you passed, if even only by a margin. Nerve wrecking. It's similar to an AIDs test, except it's your parents who'll be doing the killing if you failed and not an incurable disease. Fear their wrath! And what's all this talk about blankness? Here I thought you were only kidding when you said you're head was empty.

That's four more scars than I've got, Prince. You must be proud of yourself. Wear them like badges of honour. Although, there's probably nothing honourable you did to obtain them. :P

Those pictures seem to follow you wherever you go, Papa 22sama. They're quite thought provoking and it's very easy for people to get the wrong idea. Especially when their minds run as wild as Suki's does. All we need is a relentless coyote to chase after it. I can't wait to see what pictures you've got in store for us next. I'm almost worried. =x

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
  • Bang

*SMASHES THROUGH THE ROOF*
    "HEY EVERYBODY ! I'M BAAAAAAAAACCKKKKK"
    =]
    i better introduce myself
    i used to be on this forum ages ago...a year mabye =[
    i left but kept intouch with suki
    and now i'm back
    =]
    so of course i've gotta join my best friend on pc's club
    "if she'll let me O_o"

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
  • explenation to my rude enterence...

it's a funny thing you should ask
    i was fighting some vampires when i fell into an oil refinery
    it just so happened that the explosion blasted me
    here 0_0
    lucky me =]
    i better start introducing myself to people
    "i'm sam or speakwithdead or saint jimmmey"
    =]

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Well it would have been any volume that would have made my ears hurt I think. I just rarely have any phone calls at all. I only have them if I'm out with friends or similar and need to contact my family. Yes, you were speaking quietly. But wasn't it for no reason? Or trying to hide the call? I can be that quiet but again, I don't know what to say =X

I'm fine now thanks, but I am tired due to the fun day out yesterday. Today, I have returned from my friend's house after watching Scary Movie 2 in the morning and I have been back and eaten my dinner. Then I came onto here and now I'm going.

How are you and what have you been up to?

Er... It was for a reason and I wasn't hiding. XD
    XDD does that mean I'm one of the very few people that call you? =)
    Nice to hear you had a good day yesterday.
    I'm alright thanks for asking, Just came back from playing football, despite the bad knee I have atm. =/

I didn't gain any scars from those injuries.

But yeah I have a scar on my arm, when I broke my arm.:P It took nearly a year for the bone to heal back and my wrist also was broken that only took a little while to heal back. Damn I snapped a bone in my arm, I had to have a operation to fix the bone in place so it could be in a healing position. lol

Last edited:

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Prince makes you panic. How shweet. <3

Nice, nice really. But somewhere between the prank calls and the mixed messages, you two seem to have confused me for a messenger boy. Don't give me messages to give other people because I can't be trusted with them. =x

Now, there's a question Prince asked you, Suki. And he wants his answer. For some reason, he thought he should ask me and I'd tell him. I don't even know what the question is. Let's not make this any more complicated than it is. Prince, ask the question here, and let her answer it. ;)

Oh, and Saint Jimmy, did you just call Suki's FC an oil refinery? =x

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Haven't been here in some time...^^" Hope everyone is doing fine though~

Can't be bothered to read the comments everyone posted in this time :P

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
  • Boom!

no no X]
    the oil refinary was next to the clun
    i think i tripped a switch and the whole place went boom
    the resulting explosion sent me through thr club's roof =]
    i trust none of you were hurt

how've you all been?

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Har har! Hey guys and girl!

Tomorrow is the day I plan to talk to the girl I like at youth group. Wish me luck!

So Suki, you'll be reading his while I'm asleep, but...How ya doing!? +D
    What do ya think of my new sig? Looks like a horror movie, huh? =D

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Now, there's a question Prince asked you, Suki. And he wants his answer. For some reason, he thought he should ask me and I'd tell him. I don't even know what the question is. Let's not make this any more complicated than it is. Prince, ask the question here, and let her answer it. ;)

No need for it anymore.

What was the reason for hiding then? xD
    And yes you are. Apart from you I haven't had a proper phone call in weeks =x So yeah... my ears -_-

And ouch, sounds painful! I have never broken any bones... so I conside myself lucky. Although I do feel like breaking my wrist so I get to wear one of those wrist things... ^.^;
    How did the operation go then? xD

For the last time, I wasn't hiding. XDD
    Oh yeah... way to say it over a text message ;]

The operation? Um... I was covered in blood after it was done?

So, What's up? =)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Of course you weren't hiding! xD
    Well I HAD to send it over a text cuz I was desperate and was the only way of communicating you at the time... ^______^

Ew, gross. Blood all over you. It must have been cleaned up by the time you woke up wasn't it?

What's up with you Ray?

Yeah too right. XD
    Desperate you were, you must be feeling good after letting it out in the open, right? ;]

Nope, the blood wasn't cleaned away. Talking about waking up, it's funny how I fell alseep in the first place, they injected me first, I felt drowsy and sleepy after a couple of minutes, my head starting to spin and I just blanked out.

Always bad timing on MSN, huh? It's like we are never meant to chat online because we always talk to each other when one of us can't talk or has to go. -_-

I see, still no change, huh? well I guess... nevermind actually. Remember that convo we had on Tuesday?

Last edited:

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Hey, I made contact with the girl last tuesday, and I haven't been on my computer. I know Suki, you're thinking it's my parents fault. It's not! HAR!
    I've been busy with practicing soccer all day in my yard, so I don't have time to come here!
    Har, har!! =D

Hey, sports fans! Do I have a good question for you! How many of you are capable of kicking a soccer ball so hard that it throws the goalie backwards into the net, catching a leather football single handed, and serving a tennis ball with one hand behind you back?
    Well, I CAN! HAH! >=D
    Totally freakin' awesome stuff I was doing! I held a tennis ball with three fingers, and the other two held the racket. Then I swung the racket so hard, the ball went out of my hand and into the racket strings! ROFFLE! IT WAS SO AWESOME!!

See ya'll dudes and dudette!

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
  • The One and Only Suki ;)

just out of interest...
    who likes that? (if there's no pic then just ignore this post)
    it's one of my drawings of one of my own characters...
    the head's like 0.o but i'd like to know what you all think =]

Last edited:

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Oh... okay. Well I blame you then if you weren't here recently because of football practice in your backyard!
    Jk.
    Anyway, how did you and that girl get along? I hope you got on really well.

...You're scaring me ><; I am noway capable of that. I'm bad enough at kicking the ball and as for tennis - well it's kinda hard >>
    You must be an amazing pro then. You should fly over and show that to me sometime ;)

I would but I used all my frequent flyer miles on the trip to Pippy Land, WA. I couldn't possibly show you in person, but maybe I'll take pictures of me playing sports soon!

Anyways, me and the girl got along fine. She teased me with a frisbee by rapidly saying "You want? yeah? Yeah? Yeah?..." and she ran after me when I had the frisbee. I then said bye to her later that night. I hope I made her feel special. She's so kind and beautiful. I felt like saying something romantic to her next time I meet her. Like, I need picture I.D for her on my Motorola Razr, and I'll say "Stand next to those beautiful flowers and put them to shame."
    And as for tennis, it's not that hard if you're thin, tall, broad shouldered and have good reflexes. I got all the above and more, so I'm pretty good, but not Pro.

Well, better start using my Squeezey. It's a little arm muscle building thingy that you squeeze to build...well...ARM MUSCLES. =0
    My record is 52. I'll try to suprass it by going another 8 if I can count that high.

See ya all.

P.S: My 22 year old sis is visiting from Colorado. I might be on WAY less since she's here for only a month. I'll be on less until June 1st.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yutss, you and the girl remind me of that scene of High School Musical where Gabrielle has the basketball and she has stolen it off Troy. Then she is teasing him by bouncing it around and letting him try to get it back. How sweet <3
    She does sounds beautiful from the way you described her a while ago. I'm sure you make her feel special when you're with her - also maybe when you're not even with her, she would probably think of you and your ways...
    Did you get that: "Stand next to those beautiful flowers and put them to shame." line off somewhere? That's what you should definitely say to her. That would make anyone feel beautiful.

I'm not that broad shouldered... so maybe that's why I find it hard. My arm power is that strong either and the balls are solid.

Cool, that sounds fun. I always love when close relatives vist. Just like my sister from Liverpool.

Yeah, Saint Jimmmey. Now that you mention it, I do really notice... and it is sad. We should try to turn this into one big convo. That's why there are so many quotes cuz of the one to one convos =/ I liked it the other way better.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Did you get that: "Stand next to those beautiful flowers and put them to shame." line off somewhere? That's what you should definitely say to her. That would make anyone feel beautiful.
    It is possible to take that as sarcasm, though XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Hey all.
    It has been ages since i have posted in here. I have still been reading it whenever i can but my GCSE tests are taking top priority at the minute.
    Anyway.
    How you all been doing?
    Hope all is ok.
    I won't be on later as Liverpool are playing in the champions league final. Go on the Mighty Reds.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Ditching PC for GCSE and sports finals... ;D great attitude, you're the man!

Good luck on your tests, so you can come back here satisfied XD

Back