• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ophoore Region OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Join our ranks O.O
    JOIN US!!! JOIN US!!! JOIN-
    *cough cough*
    got a little carried away there...

BTW frozensnowman, if the leader is going to go around (is that what you meant...?) can I make her list of Pokemon?

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    hmm...
    maybe she goes out with an ordinary-leveled Pokemon... but she has a secret trump-card, just in case ;)

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Ok. I'll write a chapter this afternoon, but for who? and I'm gonna get to work on the pictures of the route soon. it won't be the game version, cause I have to master mapping first. luckily, I'll have the chapter (assuming you give me a topic) done tonight. the maps might also be done, depending on how fast I can figure out how to reconnect maps.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    Yes i'll reserve Numel. i wil get my su up in the morning. Do you want me to post it here or the main thread?

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    Role: Team topaz

Character Name: Jake

Age: 16, His parents are former members of team topaz, and they want jake to follow in their footsteps.

Appearance: Jake has medium-length blue hair, which goes down to his eyes. His eyes are indeed very strange, since they are two different colors! his right eye is Dark blue, and his left eye is dark green. He is the short and stocky type, weighing 120 pounds but only being 4'8 tall. He is kinda tan, too.

Personality: Jake is a friendly person who seems to want to make friends alot. He is very shy though, so making friends can be difficult. Jake seems to be a follower more than a leader, Following his friends hoping to keep them and maybe gain new ones. Jake is also very curious, wanting to know everything there is to know. Sometimes he can be funny, but his funny antics got him into trouble at school alot. For example, he would fart in front of the class, hoping to get his friends to laugh at him. Jake is also the kind of person that seems to speak his mind when he feels it needs to be heard. Jake is also a little hot headed, and seems to get ticked off easily, and once he get's mad it is hard to calm him down.

History:When he was a baby, he seemed to cry alot, and made his parents angry. when he got to the age of four, his brother, Jonathon, Started to pick on him. They often got in arguments and fought, and Jakes parents were tired of it. They Kicked Jonathon out of the house.

When Jake turned eleven, New neighbors moved in next to them. He quickly became friends with the neighbor kid, named Brendan. Even though the family moved again shortly, they only moved to the other side of town, so on the weekends they stayed at each others houses.

Soon after, he made many more friends at school. They always talked about pokemon and everything about them. Now Jake is starting a journey of his very own, like he has always wanted!

Preferred Starter: Numel

Ribbons, Badges, or Both: None yet.

Sample RP:Jake walked over to the Growlithe. Growlthe took a battle stance, since he knew that Jake wanted a battle.

"Go Poliwag!" Shouted Jake, throwing the pokeball in the air. Poliwag came out. "Poliwag!" it said. "Ok Poliwag, this is our first battle, but take it easy ok?" said Jake."Poli!" Answered Poliwag.

The wild Growlithe jumped into the air and used ember.
    Poliwag dodged, but the ember hit Poliwag's tail.
    "Ok Poliwag, Use Bubble!" yelled Jake. Poliwag did just that.
    Growlithe flew back, but didn't seem to be shaken. Growlithe Came back with a tackle. "counterattack with Bubble!" shouted Jake. They both hit eachother and both flew backwards. "Hang in there poliwag, and use Watersport!" yelled Jake. With an enthusiastic "poliwag" Poliwag used Watersport. "Now use Bubble Again!" yelled Jake.
    Poliwag used Bubble, and after that, Jake used a pokeball, But Grwo lithe broke out.
    "Oh you stuborn little.... Poliwag, finish off this joker, Use Bubble!" yelled Jake, frustrated. "Poli!" said poliwag in a serious voice. Poliwag used a bubble attack, but Growlithe Dodged and used Tackle. Direct hit. Poliwag was obiously shaken from the blow, which left him vulnerable. Growlithe charged Poliwag, And poliwag jumped in the air in the nick of time. Poliwag landed behind Growlithe. "Use bubble with all you've got!" said Jake. It was a direct hit, but growlthe was still standing. "Man this thing is strong!" said Jake. "Ok, now use water sport!" Poliwag did. growlithe used an ember, but it wasnt very effective.

Both of them were struggling to stand, but Jake knew this was an opprotunity to catch this pokemon. "Poliwag are you okay?!?!" shouted Jake. "Poli" poliwag said in a detrmined voice. Jake knew poliwag was detrmined, but Jake knew that one more hit could be trouble. Suddenly, He got an idea! He set down 3 pieces of food for Growlithe. Desperate, Growlithe. Trudged weakly to the food. "Now use bubble!" shouted Jake. "Poli" answered poliwag. Growlthe looked up to the attack, and got hit in the face. "Go pokeball again!" said Jake. The Ball sucked up the weak growlithe, and Jake waited patiently to see if it was successful or not. It was! Jake caught his very first pokemon.

I copied other things i posted because i was in a hurry.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Okay... Um... Let's see! All the spaces are filled right now, however, Symphony hasn't posted for a while, actually he hasn't posted at all, so I'm gonna send him a warning and if he doesn't post soon you MAY have his WILD CARD.

Go ahead and make an SU because if it's good enough I might make an exception. Regardless you may have a Wild Card. You MAY also have Lapras as your pokemon.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    *breaking up action*

Hi everyone! I'm so happy. btw, frozensnowman, I would like it if you would moderate the post tim made, unless I should since I made the chapter?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back