• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Hall Of Fame

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Just a little note for you Angela!...Quick_Kid is now f l a s h... I got my name changed...:)

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Forci Stikane, I've played him and he's pretty aware of the current gen of battling

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    much love chris. il vote for u right back christiansanity it is...nominate.lol

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • I just realized I was actually nominated, and have 5 votes. Wow! Thanks, guys!

But now, I'm gonna start voting everyday; let's begin with today's vote for...
    _Prince_. No doubt, one of the best battlers I've faced, and has also helped me a lot of times, as much as teaching me more about battling. Here's one more vote for you, Prince!

(For the rest of you that wanna mention me, you may refer to me as World King, since I'm getting mah name changed in 17 days.)

Back