• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The perfect world!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If you could defy all logic in this world, and you could add, and remove anything you wanted, make it perfect to you... how would you? This means you could have flying cars, people eliminated, whatever you want.

I'd add something that teleports people, because there's too many cars around. Also, something that would remove all the hair you wanted removed - but for free. I would also probably remove timezones, and make every day be warm, but not too hot, and not too cold. :3

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I'm gonna go with the logicalness, and probably get rid of all the bad things, like drugs and stupid minded people.

Things that I'll add. Hmm.. Pokemon, lol.

There's probably more I'd want to add/remove, but I'm too lazy to put it all.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    The only thing I would do is make life better for the people I care about. I wouldn't want to mess around and try to make the world perfect because a world without chaos wouldn't exist at all.

Years
    I agree entirely with the above poster.

The world has been structured and presented in its entirety and all people are capable of ill-thought out judgement. Should anybody ever be granted such power, they would cease to exist the things that they cannot fully comprehend; I wouldn't want to be that sort of person. I could never try to adjust the world to my simple pleasure as I have only a narrow minded perspective of what's out there and what I'd actually be getting rid of.

But... well, I do want the people I care for to be safe from all harm in their lives.

This may be a ruthless world, but you will always want to ensure the safety and happiness of the ones you love.

Years
    Moving sidewalk, teleporter, No poverty, no violence. Just...peace and tranquility. I'm a quiet person, I hate blood and people suffering a lot. I'd do anything to stop pain. And, no more cars. Save the Earth!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'd get rid of all automobiles less than 190" in length and force all automakers to build 2-ton, 18 foot long behemoths that get 6 miles to the gallon.

To support the above change, I'd create an endless supply of crude oil and create an environment that is immune to the effects of pollution.

I'd create an entire island and move all the stupid people and people who have ever wronged me there.

Teleporters for those times when driving those 18-foot long, 2-ton behemoths would take too much time.

Service at restaurants would be immediate - no more waiting.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    It would be a small island. With plenty of coconuts.

I'd make all shady politicians spontaneously combust. We may have wildfires across the globe, but it would be worth it. >:)

Perhaps have someone figure out global warming so we can have reasonable policies on how to handle it. None of that green credit stuff, preferably.

Also, Earth needs moar Lucario. Huh, I guess the global warming is the only really serious thing I mentioned. The rest would be nice, though.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Hehehe, this could in some bad places. I think I would make my perfect world like the Marvel Universe. Everyone would have super-powers and such.

-Okami

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I would like a world where everyone is me. It would be kind of like in The Matrix Revolutions where everyone turns into Hugo Weaving, but with me. That would be so boomtown.

allBlue

legendary cake lover
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Well I would start killing off people that I see unfit to live in this world. Starting with the criminals and then the police who comes after me and then...oh wait

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I would say if people took more effort and look after the enviroment =/
    no pollution, no guns, no wars, basically a no danger zone, people respect other people for who they are not what they are...
    countries that would help other countries to survive.
    less people dieing or getting brutally murdered.
    a nice kind of atmosphere. mainly.

Years
    Cures for all the world's diseases, enough food for all the world's peoples, and how about some of those teleportation machines so I could travel anywhere I wanted.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Get rid of the Republicans. <- Only half-serious...

But if I could get rid of one thing it would be religion, just imagine how great the world would be without all of these damned religious wars.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Hmmm.... well it would be nice if Al Qaeda disappeared off the face of this Earth, as well as other terrorism associations. However, there would still be crime of course, just not at the level that would instill the whole world in fear.
    Also, it would be nice if the tropical rainforests in South America, Africa, and Asia were restored to their original/cleaner/larger states; let that be other forests as well...

Ur.. it would also be pretty neat to have Pokemon like Maly said xD;

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    Get rid of the Republicans. <- Only half-serious...

But if I could get rid of one thing it would be religion, just imagine how great the world would be without all of these damned religious wars.
    The first statement made me cry Jk XD

If there is no belief then there is no hope(for me) and why live if there is no hope. ( Once you die that's it, no fun at all.) That wouldn't be a perfect world, that would be hell.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I would settle this God and religion business once and for all by eliminating any belief in God, and forbidding the possibility for such a speculation to come up again in the future.

We'll see what happens from there.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I have been thinking and a world where everyone is me would have a lot of benefits:

For instance, everybody would be happy, because everybody would be me. We would never fight or have wars because it would be silly to fight myself, and also there would be no cruelty to animals because I like animals.

I think that we would be a very close and kind community because we would be able to easily empathize with one another; from the entrepeneurial Jolenes who work in the big cities, to the noble farming Jolenes who plough the fields - we would all have a special bond which keeps us close.

Also, the entertainment industry would benefit because the Jolenes who work in the movie-making business would know what kind of stuff the rest of me would like to see. Although, the music industry might not do so good because I can't sing very well.

We would make the world very beautiful, and we would all agree on the kinds of stuff that is beautiful. We would plant flowers everywhere and nobody would damage them because I like flowers.

Wouldn't that be the most amazing thing?

Back