• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

False! Used one on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, but I ditched him because he kept getting his butt punched by Excadrills. :^'c < snotty nose

PB has never used a Blaziken! ( ):^D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I swear your smilies grow a little every time... False, I have used one! Torchic was the family I used in my first Hoenn play through - if only I'd realized how ugly it got upon evolving then I might've had more sense :(

The person below me has never been to Mirage Island.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    True, I even had to look up what it was so I can safely say I haven't used it :D

The person below me has never evolved a Nincada - seriously that stuff is creepy :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    False, I got Snap on the day of release and spammed it to completion!

The person below me has never intended to play ORAS.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    False, I want to play it I just don't have a 3ds.

The person below me has never owned all of the pokemon games.

Years
    Wrong - I killed both Raikou and Entei when I was going through my HG Wedlocke. Twice, in fact.

The person below me has never used all eight Eeveelutions (not in one game, but in separate plays regardless of having used all of them).

Nakala Pri

True. I would but I've never had a Vaporeon! :P

PB has never thrown mud at a Pokemon's face. (I hope not, you'll be on Quagsire's death list!)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    False, I spent countless days in the Safari Zone whist playing FRLG and I'm certain I must have one of those times!

The person below me has never captured a Deoxys.

Nakala Pri

PB didn't just get ORAS on release day! (unlike ME HAHAHAHA)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    True, I don't think I even managed to complete it once! That's the point of the game I always get bored at...

The person below me has never trained the squirt bottle Sudowoodo.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    False, I've caught the Sudowoodo and used it against the Elite Four in Crystal.

The person below me has never had a team full of females for a male and males if you're a female.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    False, the TMs are really useful in the early game to make your cute little weaklings OP!

The person below me has never evolved a Pokémon through trading without cheating.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    True, that'd be more unlikely than crashing a plane!

The person below me has never completed a Pokédex.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back