• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    False, used action replay on White because I got tired of trying to level up for the dragon gym.

The person below me has never done a bug monotype run?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    True, I have no idea where to catch them during the main game....

The person below me has never named a team after characters from a movie/book/anime/etc they were in to. I'm almost expecting Revise to have done this with yu gi oh :I

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    False, I did a White playthrough naming all my pokemon after Animal Crossing characters. It took me like an hour of resetting to get a female Tepig named after Gala the Pig.

The person below me has never played through a Pokemon game with a Garbodor in their team.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    False, I did a White playthrough naming all my pokemon after Animal Crossing characters. It took me like an hour of resetting to get a female Tepig named after Gala the Pig.

The person below me has never played through a Pokemon game with a Garbodor in their team.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    False, I use them tonnes because why bother keeping them :o

TPBMHN trained a Sudowoodu.

Years
    I cant believe you all are TOO LAZY to write the entire sentence. :D
    Guys its confusing cos Idk if the answer should be true or false.

Anyways, false. Had to test the anime's logic.

TPBHNUAER.
    ...whats wrong, I thought acronyms are the thing now :P

lol, am just joing, the person below me has never used an escape rope.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    True, I don't like using legendaries in general unless it's the legendary Golems!

TPBMHN found a shiny in Mt. Silver.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back