• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • False, unless you wanna count Feebas, since those are hard to find + aren't available in XY (unless you transfer them).

TPBMHN completed a Nuzlocke challenge without losing a single Pokemon.

Years
  • I am not a boy :(

Anyway, unless you count my using the AR to get a ton of Master Balls and find wild shinies, then true. I've been able to nab them using other Poke Balls.

TPBMHN played as the opposite gender in the Pokemon games.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • Correct. I would be have passed out if that ever happened to me.

TPBMHN kept on turning off their DS and turning it back on back on again to do the personality quiz in Mystery Dungeon over and over again until he/she got the Pokémon he/she wanted. (I did this a lot)

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2021
    True..... I usually don't use Dive ball much!

TPBMHN raised his starter pokemon to 100 lvl

Years
  • I actually used Wailord a lot in Ruby. It was really bulky, and carried me through several of the Elite 4. Water Spout wrecks.

TPBMHN run around with 5 zigzagoons just to get items from pickup

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    True. Don't like Sableye anyway :P.

TPBMHN Picked a grass-type starter in the first game they played of each generation.

Years
  • True. Didn't watch the anime much after the first season, until Pokemon black and white.
    TPBMHN beaten the elite four with stage one Pokemon only.

Years
  • Wrong - i've had a couple challenge runs where it's not in my party (sometimes Nuzlockes or Wedlockes where it dies before then, or a Monotype where it's not my given type).

The person below me has never used Garchomp in-game in Diamond, Pearl or Platinum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back