• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Nope, and will probably stay that way unfortunately! Just don't have the time or motivation

TPBM has completed at least one monotype run.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
True. Grass Monotypes on every region except Hoenn and 1 Psychic Monotype in Unova.

The person below has owned at least One Pokemon Plush at some point.

Years
True, I have that Shiny Tapu Koko. I was also soft resetting for Shiny Lugia in Alpha Sapphire, but got bored quickly.

The person below me doesn't like breeding for Egg Moves.

Years
True, I played all the way through the Elite Four of a hack of Pokemon Black 2 with a Sap Sipper Azumarill. Now I prefer Huge Power, but was nice to only have to worry about Electric attacks.

The person below me has run out of Poke Balls trying to catch a Pokemon with a Capture Rate of 190 (seems random, but this actually happened to me very early in a hack).

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Uhhh.... probably not? I always try to have a couple of hundreds of Pok? Balls stocked just in case.

The person below me prefers increased power over accuracy when it comes to moves.

Last edited:
Years
NOPE! I prefer to land at least some damage. I always pick Ice Beam over Blizzard, Thunderbolt over Thunder... Unless my Pok?mon knows Hail/Rain Dance so I can have both big damage and 100 % accuracy.

The person below me caught Shiny Alolan Meowth.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Correct! Got to love Yellow version(or Generation 1 in general!!!) glitches.

Spoiler:

Person below me has never played Generation 1 <- a risk I know but there are people out there that haven't as unbelievable as that may be.

Last edited:
Years
Nope, but I've not said no to being traded glitched event Pokemon by someone else before.

The person below me appreciates the beauty of Cradily (as they should).

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Not really. It's kinda meh. I wish it was better to use, but I generally don't like it that much.

You have a serious addiction to finding all the rare stuff, no matter how worthless, simply because they're rare. Same goes for Pokemon.

Years
False, I mostly don't care about these things.

The person below me wondered what it would be like if they were transported inside the Pok?mon game.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
True. I don't think I would battle much in the Pokemon World.

The person below is pleased following Pokemon are back in the Let's Go games.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Absolutely! I can't wait to enter the Pok?mon Center with an Onix, if possible xD

The person below me hasn't found any hidden items in the Pok?mon games

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
False. Normally Elemental Stones.

The person below has had the misfortune of seeing an uncatchable Shiny in a playthrough.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
No, thankfully.

The person below me has caught a Pokemon that needed a trade evolution, with the inability to trade.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
That's true! I caught a Haunter in Yellow Version a long time ago, but I didn't have any way to evolve it at the time. =(

The next person prefers to travel around with their running shoes instead of their bike.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Actually, yeah, I kind of do now. Shoes are cool xD ....even cooler are skates :3

The person bellow me agrees the following words: LUCARIO IS AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back