• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha well obviously

The person below me has seen some of the more explicit side of the fanart fandom and told themselves "May the God I believe in, forgive these poor souls"

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I have never done that.

The person below has helped a sibling or someone else get past a difficult battle in a Pokémon game.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    True. Fire is actually my favorite type, and two of my Top 5 favorite Pokemon are Fire types.

The person below me has used every starter Pokemon at least once.

pkmin3033

True...I typically start with all three starters in my first playthrough with each new gen =P

The person below me has attempted or completed a Nuzlocke challenge before.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Read my sig caption boys and girls. My nightmares of playing a Kanto Based Grass mono will live forever immortalized in my glorious stories in the monotype challenge mega thread. And I was also playing on a FireRed romhack (FireRed Throwback, btw that Romhack is glorious!), Grass mono, and of course Gary(Rival) had his Charizard T__T The funny thing was that the Hoenn grass mono (Emerald + Dex Hack + Moemon spriteswaps) was one of the easier challenges I've done, aside from a Gen 1 based Normal mono, which was very much EZ MODO. GIT GUUD?

The person below me has done some competitive battling

pkmin3033

True! I did a lot of this in Gen IV. Not since, though.

The person below me has Super Trained their Pokemon team for casual play before.

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    True. I do this all the time.

The person below me has once bred a Pokemon with flawless (31/31/31/31/31/31) IVs

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • No. My favorite professor is Juniper for all the best reasons (what she said).

The person below me thought that Rock types were immune to Electric

blue

gucci
    Years
  • That's true, it actually took me some time to realise.

The person below me has defeated Brock with just a Pikachu in Yellow?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • That's true. Did it this year in a Yellow Electric Monotype.

The poster below has gone into a Pokémon Center and forgot to heal at some point.

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    True.

The person below me is avoiding Sun and Moon spoilers.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • False. I need to find out version exclusives so I know which version to buy.

The person below has beaten Red in any of the Johto games at some point.

pkmin3033

True! I can't remember if I bothered in HG/SS - pretty sure I did at least once - but I beat him in Silver and Crystal :3

The person below me has spent longer than 500 hours on a single Pokemon game file.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back