• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
    I've never played a Nuzlocke, in fact I'm not even quite sure what a Nuzlocke is if I'm going to be honest.

The person below me battles competitively on Pokemon Showdown relatively often.

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I used to, but not sure why it didn't catch my attention anymore

has lost a game before?
    (physically loosing the game cartridge)

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
    It just happened to me , i can't found my Pokemon Y cartridge for Nuzlocking so i had to borrow Pokemon X from my friend instead :(

TPBM thinks the original pokerap was bad

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    False, I was playing Heart Gold just now. :)

The person below has a strong liking for Dragon-types.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Nope
    dragons in general don't catch my attention... most lizards not for me
    I'm more into cats and foxes

v - at times has given a Pokemon wrong nickname?
    (as in giving a male Pokemon a female nickname)

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    True, those always pack up in my bag every time I buy Pokéballs, but I never use them.

The person below's favorite generation is Gen 3.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    not much, its my least favorite
    the region is fun to explore, majority of the Pokemon I really dislike
    its the only region I dislike the starters and their evolutions (I only love 14 out of 138)
    too much water to explore to get from one half of map
    (I love the 6th and 7th gens more)

v - rarely used Mega Evlution or Z Crystals in their game play

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Hmmm... now that I look at it, true! Although I really like Pokemon like Scizor, Forretress and Golisopod, I can't remember the last time I actually used one on my journey.

The person below never erased any phone numbers in GSC because they didn't want to hurt the number's owner's feelings.

Years
    The person below me caught Legendary Pokémon at full HP without Master Ball.

Yup, i did it yesterday even. Caught a Giratina by just chucking a Master Ball in 1st turn
    Wait a minute... XD

Anyway, I don't think I ever deleted a number, but not because I didn't want to hurt their feelings. I just didn't care enough to delete it.

The person below me would like to play as an orphan in the next game.

Nekodatta

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
    Not really, but I would like to see a different family dynamic! Maybe the classic "you've been sent to Region X to live with your aunt/grandma/single dad".

The person below me has completed the National Pokedex in more than one game.

Back