• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
  • False. I don't own Switch and even if I would own one, I don't think I would buy Let's Go Pikachu or Eevee. These games really never caught my interest.

The person below me would like to see Pok?mon TCG anime.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • You bet I would!! *o* Can you imagine how amazing it would be to see Card Games on Bicycles? ;)

The next person likes listening to Pok?mon music outside of the games!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Oh yes! Actually, I happen to N's Castle's music right now! :D

The person below me has invested over 250 hours into a single Pok?mon game.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Yes. There were 3 Pokemon games i've clocked that much time on, actually. (my old crystal, my old sapphire file, and my soul silver)

NP's 1st or 2nd or 3rd favorite type is psychic? :P

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
  • False, I think! My top two favorite types are Grass and Fighting, though I'm not entirely sure what my third favorite is. xD However, it would most likely be either Flying or Ground, haha. =p

The next person has never gotten a chance to play Pok?mon Battle Revolution for the Wii!

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    True, I never got to play any of the Wii & GameCube spin-offs.

The next person cleared Sun & Moon easily ~

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Definitely! The "new" exp. share and the occasional Z-move spam helped tremendously, I must admit.

The person below me has managed to capture a Feebas in the original Hoenn games.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • False. I don't own consoles, much less recent(as in post 2000) handhelds. Last one I had was N64 and that was years ago. PC reigns supreme as they say.

TPBM intends to skip the Get Together next year.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Not likely. Expect me to host at least some more Dungeons and Dragons again! ^_^

The person below me would join Team Rocket if offered the job.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • I'd pass honestly. A Team that uses Zubat line, Rattatta line and Poison Types that can be crushed by the predominance of Ground and Psychic Types. While their goals are simplistic and easy to understand, they honestly didn't think things through with Pokemon they use. Had they used Gyarados or Pokemon who were strong to begin with, then it'd be tempting.

TPBM is currently playing Fire Type Emblem.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • I'm pretty sure the difference lies in the color of the whiskers, but I honestly wouldn't be able to tell which is which.

Speaking of Magikarp, I'm guessing the person below me has played Magikarp Jump.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • True. I have the Shiny Event Tapu Koko.

The person below has fallen asleep whilst playing a Pokemon game due to fatigue.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    True. I used Plusle through Hoenn.

The person below me has evolved Eevee during the daytime through happiness and obtained an Espeon.

Meadow

Years
  • Yup, that's true! But it did take me a long time to figure that out when I was a kid, haha.

The next person has played either Pok?mon Pinball or Pok?mon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire at some point!

Back