• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Tridemo

Tridemo
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    True, I was hoping for a new eeveelution

The person below me doesn't use items in battle

Years
    Usually no but in my most recent challenge runs, yea I did use berries

TPBM talks to every single NPC in a town/city if they can

Years
    False, I had a Lycanroc on my Sun team (though I'm pretty sure this is the only rock-type I've ever used on a team sooo)

TPBM was shook by the surprise Cynthia battle in Undella Town in Pokemon B/W1

Years
    YES actually, i was obsessed with the dream world back in the day

TPBM used a Fire-type when they played Pokemon Diamond/Pearl for the first time

Years
    False.
    I didn't pick the fire starter the first time round and didn't want Rapidash so.....

Tpbm doesn't like any of the new Hisuian forms.

Years
    False, I have seen almost all of the pokemon anime movies (at least the handrawn animation ones, haven't seen the cgi and live action ones) but the Secrets of the Jungle is one that I haven't gotten around to watching yet, though I mean to. The Power of Us is the most recent Pokemon I have watched.

Tpbm thinks that Iris got too much hate on the Black and White anime.

Back