• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
    • Seen today
    No, i think a huge part of the fun is watching my team grow so that's a challenge i'll never do.

Person below me has obtained something they liked using the wonder trade feature

Years
    Yes. Several Aprimons & various HA mons or just mons with egg moves.
    They were useful ingredients in my breeding =3

Tpbm never made use of Pal Park

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Actually not. I do own a Mario shirt, however.

tpbm called Flying type Pokemon Bird type Pokemon at some point.

Years
    • Seen today
    Highly false, i've played most of them. Even the really obscure stuff like pokemon dash.

Person below me likes Sawk more than Throh

Years
    Not a fan of either tbh.
    But I think If I'd have to choose between the two I'd go with Throh, so false.

Tpbm spent more hours working on secret bases and finding them than playing the games they were in.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    Partially wrong, Rowlet has type advantage over Bulbasaur, but I like Bulbasaur more than Rowlet.

The person below me has never played pokemon pinball.

Years
    • Seen today
    Nope

Person below me has boxed a starter pokemon shortly after getting it at the start of the game

Years
    You mean on any mon? No, false.
    I tend to prefer Sp.Atk on Psychic types and Atk on Fighting types for example.

Tpbm does not like Mystery Gifts

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    You would be correct. I usually miss out on the big ones and it just feels bad.

TPBM has never played a Mystery Dungeon game (but really should!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    Wrong. I played and it's a great game indeed.

TPBM, at least once, used a pokemon with the ability Pickup just for the free items

Years
    I have had a Pokemon with Pickup on my team once or twice, but I usually had it hold an item anyway (pickup needs it to hold nothing to work iirc).
    So yes I had a Pokemon with Pickup at least once, no it was not just for the free items.

Tpbm always buys both versions of the game.

Back