• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
    • Seen today
    I like them all. I think the island guardian concept is cool.

Person below me has regretted learning a move.

Years
    happens all the time honestly. It's even worse in SM/USUM because the move reminder is available just right before the E4 :/

TPBM used an Ice-type Pokemon on their team when playing the Hoenn games at least once

Years
    Pretty sure I did although I'm not entirely sure what it was anymore. Probably either a Glalie or a Walrein.

Tpbm has a complete Unown Alphabet in any of their games' boxes.

Years
    lol I never had the patience so no (though if you count the Mystery Dungeon series, I do have every Unown recruited in Blue + Sky)

TPBM almost always has a Dragon-type on their team when playing the games

Years
    Pretty sure I don't have any, so false.

Tpbm has had an unevolved mon on their team all the way up to the E4 in any game, when they finally found out that it was not a level up evolution, but actually a stone/location/etc. evolution.

Years
    • Seen today
    You had me on the first half. I used a Swirlix all the way through shield. I was perfectly aware of how it evolved though.

Person below me has boxed a pokemon for having a bad nature.

Years
    A little true, it depends on the Pokémon and situation. If it's one of the neutral natures like serious then I would probably actually use it for a casual, in-game playthrough, since it's not competive or a battle facility. If it's a nature that really hinders the Pokemon though, then I wouldn't use it for any battles, but that doesn't necessarily mean I would straight up box the Pokemon, if it had a really bad nature but could be a designated hm user for me, or had an ability or move that does something in the overworld, then I would let it travel with me sometimes. When I receive abras or female ralts on wonder trade with natures like adamant they sometimes end up being synchronizers for me. That being said, there are definitely times where I would just box or wonder trade a Pokemon.

Tpbm has seen a starter Pokemon and loved the design of it's first form, only to be disappointed with how it's evolution changes.

Years
    First form only? I suppose rowlet fits. Love Rowlet but both it's evolutions are just 'meh' to me.
    There's also the Litten line, but for that one I just heavily dislike the final evo and still like the mid evo.
    So true.

Tpbm really likes the legendary genies.

Years
    False, love Lapras and the Spheal line. Dewgong is nice too. Indifferent on Cloyster I guess.

Tpbm has never picked the grass starter in any Pokemon game.

Years
    • Seen today
    Nope. I would say about 40% of the time.

Person below me has sold a Pokemon game after they finished

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2021
    You're right.
    I always have at least two pokemon for HMs and I don't waste starters with this.
    And I never replayed Gen 7 or Gen 8 games, where there's no HMs.

The person below me prefers Espeon over Umbreon

Years
    • Seen today
    False. I never took it seriously though.

Person below me has caught a burmy from a honey tree.

Back