• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
    • Seen today
    Nope. Usually a few status moves, lightscreen/reflect, maybe even a recovery move like rest or a hazard move such as spikes if I have a spot for it.

Person below me has tried to pick up an item, only to find out it was a voltorb.

Years
    I did! Pokémon Uranium. This Xenoqueen looked cool!
    Spoiler:

The person below me finished Pokémon Insurgence.

Years
    • Seen today
    Nope. I've played many fangames, but haven't gotten into the RPG maker ones.

Person below remembers which pokemon generation they started with

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Yes! It was Generation III. (Ironically, that's one of my least favourites now.)

The person below me has played Pokémon Xenoverse.

Years
    False, I burn though money fast and pokeballs and healing items, and definiely sell off those treasures to finance my Pokemon adventures.

Tpbm has accidentally fainted a legendary pokemon they were trying to catch.

Years
    Yes. Or it offed itself with Destruction at will. Then I closed the game and reloaded. Again, and again, and again, ... until it finally agreed to stay in the Ultra Ball!
    That was Zygarde, in Insurgence.

The person below me searched for EVERY item in a Pokémon game, hidden ones included.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Nope! I'm fairly interested in finding hidden items but I'm not obsessive about it.

The person below me has completed the Curry Dex in Sw/Sh.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Yes! I like Buzzwole, Celesteela, Xurkitree, Blacephalon, Stakataka, Poipole and Naganadel. Just over a half of all the UBs.

The person below me has completed a game with a team of four Pokémon or less. (Solo runs don't count.)

Years
    • Seen today
    Nope. If I'm not doing a solo run, I will always run a team of 6.

Person below has caught a Feebas in Hoenn.

Years
    True.
    Actually hunted for it the hard way back in Emerald, just checking every single tile over and over.

Tpbm has gotten a Master Ball from one of the lottery corners.

Years
    • Seen today
    Nope. But I try all the time.

Person below has played all generations of Pokemon games.

Back