• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu Fan Club!

Years
    that episode is da one where the tentacruel tries to destroy the city and they take them on and they all fly on a pokemon and pikachui goes on butterfree and does a no hands

*whistles* Pikachus hey over here there arennt any toys over there

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Picture time!

The Pikachu Fan Club!

Pikachu: Pika pi! Pika chu? Pika chu? (Awright! Who da mon? Who da mon?)
    Ash9dryly): You da mon...

Years
    "wheee I look at me I'm riding like a pro" the linoone aproaches a low tree branch "uh oh" *smack* "he he that was fun"

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    um wow hey i'm new here...i don't know anybody...ya but anywaz...Pikachu is my most favorite pokemon!!!! he i sjust so cute and cuddlely! ....i just sounded like a prep didn't i? oops....

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    EmeraldSky said:
    Picture time!

The Pikachu Fan Club!

Pikachu: Pika pi! Pika chu? Pika chu? (Awright! Who da mon? Who da mon?)
    Ash9dryly): You da mon...

That is a cool picture and caption EmeraldSky! Pikachu is cheering for victory. ^^

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Thank you...

Today's question:

If you could design a private area for your own Pikachu, what would it look like?

If Lita were real, her private area would be located by my bed...a basket would be her bed, I'd keep her food and water bowls in the kitchen, and I'd make a little toy box for her

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is a cool private area. For my Pikachu he will have his own little house. With a doggie door. ^^

Back