• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu Fan Club!

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Look what I have, guys...::gives berries to Pikachus::

::takes a picture of Lita eating her berry::

The Pikachu Fan Club!

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    pika, pika, pikachu: but it's fun to talk like Pikachu! Pikachu!: it scares everyone off! Pika: lol *shakes head and shocks Max Hunter*

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    *revives from the ashes...* funniest Pikachu moment? geez, what do you do in your free time EmeraldSky? XD just kidding. ANSWER: all the moments Pikachu have been on T.V!!!!!! ok... I'm exaggerating...... A LITTLE!!!! XD just kidding again. XD

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Again EmeraldSky, what do you do in your free time!? XD. I think Pikachu is really close to all of them. But, I think... maybe... Charizard... yeah POSSIBLY Charizard, he battled more in a team-battle with him more than everybody else, and was the most painfull leave of some of the pok?mon of Ash... but well, that's just MY opinion.

Nash_combo

May & Winona Fan!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2005
    hi every one can i join as you can see i am a pikachu fan all the way!!!!

Back