• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
  • it's a mean team. no doubt. that setup is just dirt-eeee.

if i had the resources i'd do it myself lol...

EDIT: i try to never run or DC. and take my beatings so i learn not to fall for it again lol.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Alright guys, just try to use this thread for challenges and reporting results, anything else can be discussed through VMs or the DCC or something.

me_co

Watch Out! Dangerous
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    OK i dont really get how this works but i guess i just challenge one of hte gym leaders and wait for him to reply and then we battle? Well might as well go sequentially

I challenge SCV058

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • OK i dont really get how this works but i guess i just challenge one of hte gym leaders and wait for him to reply and then we battle? Well might as well go sequentially

I challenge SCV058
    yep you post your challenge here, then vm/pm the one you challenged then as you said wait til you get a reply or just challenge someone else.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • I battled Aro-kun and ended up winning 3-0 after making a comeback to losing 3 pokes to 1.

you have great prediction skills Aro I can't wait for your next challenge.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 18, 2012
    I would like to try out for a wi-fi GL. I'll send my application in just a bit.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I would like to try out for a wi-fi GL. I'll send my application in just a bit.

Thanks for your interest :)

I don't think one person has made it to the elites in either league, let's get some more challenges here!

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • Thanks for your interest :)

I don't think one person has made it to the elites in either league, let's get some more challenges here!
    Agreed!

@Wolflare::Also if possible i'd like to add UU to my tier use, and a theme my opponents may see...
    and change my gym icon to open? i get more challenges then anybody!
    Sandstorm!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I asked this before but nobody seemed to notice:

Are members of the Legue allowed to challenge it themselves. Because if we are, I'd like to take a shot at making this place more active. =D

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • from what i've seen it is cause i've got Cody and Wk under my records for win/loss. but other then that i dunno :)

Codyjd

PC League Wi-fi Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2011
    All of the other Gym Leaders are free to challenge me! =D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I asked this before but nobody seemed to notice:

Are members of the Legue allowed to challenge it themselves. Because if we are, I'd like to take a shot at making this place more active. =D
    Sure. filllllllllllllllllllller

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back