• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
~Lukas Lionhart~Raikou Dorm
Lukas was gasping for air hands on his knees in front of his dorm room. "Whew! I am out of shape!" he exclaimed to Knight and Tiny. Knight smiled and Tiny pointed and laughed tauntingly. Lukas opened the dorm room and was very disapointed. "Where's my hot maids!?! Where's my PS4!?! Where's my chocolate fountain!?!" Lukas was walking around his room yelling. Thats when he heard:
*DING DING* Second classes will soon begin! Please look over your schedule and head to your second classes of the day ASAP
He pulled out the map he had gotten earlier and checked around sure enough there was a schedule. He found his class: pokemon trainer fitness with Lt. Surge. (Hmm Lt. Surge huh? The ex gym leader of Kanto?......That means Leo has beaten him before. I have to beat him now!) Lukas was in deep thought. Knight read this and told Tiny. They both looked up at lukas and gave a look of determination. "Alright guys let's go!" Lukas yelled returning his pokemon and running out of his door and accidently knocking over a chair in the process.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Dexter Patrick Prince || Lugia Dorm
511.png
17.png
352.png
+ Helioptile

"No one knows what caused the ghost Pokemon to infest this dorm. Someone told me it just happened all of the sudden," Rosie said. While Dex is not entirely afraid of ghosts, he severely does not like to be surprised, especially by ghosts who are suddenly appearing everywhere. The Golettes were one thing; they do not resemble ghosts in the spectral sense. More like ghosts in the prehistoric sense. But souls of dead Pokemon? Oh, no. Everybody is dangerous alive, moreover when they are dead. Oh no. "I'd guess some of this graffiti is from students who had to be moved to another dorm that still stayed, others left," she added. Suddenly, she asked her Pokemon to attack. The next thing I knew, Rosie was holding a Pokeball in front of Dex' face. "I caught it!"

"Good for you," Dex said, smiling. I need to find my fifth Pokemon now. "Let's go further in. I want to inspect what happened here."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
295332_364632546975737_188531419_n.jpg
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled back at Dex as he said they should go further in. Suddenly though she heard an announcement through the PA system.

*DING DING* Second classes will soon begin! Please look over your schedule and head to your second classes of the day ASAP

Pulling her schedule out of her bag Rosalyn noted her second class for the day was Journey's class. Sounds like fun, I feel bad about leaving Dex though...I just can't miss class. she thought with a frown. "I'm sorry Dex, I really don't want to miss class" she sighed. "I'll meet up with you after, but don't let me leaving stop you from exploring okay" she hugged him and kissed his cheek with a faint blush. "thanks for looking out me earlier" she smiled at him and walked out of the abandoned dorm. Making her way across the academy to were the classrooms are she decided to leave Jazz and Belle out. Entering the classroom she saw she was the first there and took a seat pulling out her sketchpad and starting to draw Belle.

217434_364632540309071_2067233548_n.jpg
Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille smiled at both Merida and Prince. "Great job training guys" she grinned hearing the class announcement. Oh goody, looks like my class is Pokemon Coordination she thought with a grin. "Alright we should probably head to class" she smiled turning to walk towards were the classroom was marked on her map, battlefield one. She stopped though when she saw Adrian struggling to find his balance with a big Volcarona on his back. "Come on guys" she whispered before sprinting over to him and gently grabbing his arm with one hand to steady him.

"are you okay Adrian?" she asked smiling brightly as she brushed a strand on her hair out of her eyes.

miltankRancher

Years
511.png
17.png
352.png
+ Helioptile

A voice blare over from the PA from one of the dorms outside. It was pretty loud, as dex and Rosie could hear it. "Second classes will soon begin! Please look over your schedule and head to your second classes of the day ASAP," the voice said. It was a deep and masculine voice.

"I'm sorry Dex, I really don't want to miss class," Rosie said. "I'll meet up with you after, but don't let me leaving stop you from exploring okay." To Dex surprise, Rosie managed to squeeze in a quick peck on his cheeks, which caused the boy to blush. "Oh, yeah. I-I-I'll meet you at the dorm?" he said but Rosie was already out the abandoned dormitory, leaving Dex alone. He sent out his Pansage.

"Well, I need you out here to accompany me, is that okay?" Pan nodded and climbed on Dex' shoulder. He remembered that it was still his first day and tomorrow, he'd have less time to explore the whole field. I better make the most of this day. The Lugia Dorm is totally run-down. There were graffiti everywhere. Many were harmless graffiti (Max was here.) and others were more serious (Lugia Dorm sucks). Well, as serious as a graffiti can get. It was basically like the other dormitory. The lobby had sofas, a counter, etc. There still hung an air of might and nobility around.

"Let's go train first, before we find our fifth man."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
http://i.imgur.com/kBdyRGn.jpg
|
|
|
|
|
|
Zen the Gardevoir

Oak Town: Smoothie Shop

2-8: Paths Crossed

282.png

Zen shook her head slowly. "Whether I am to blame or not, I will be taking that blame if they fall. There will be no other point in living if I fail my quest. It's still my fault that they got into this mess, and there's still a chance that I can get them out of it. That's all there is to it." She sighed and took a decent drink out of the smoothie, listening to one of the other voices. "If there were even a remote pattern, I'd have gotten to him by now. All I know are his favorite places in the Distortion World, one of which happens to be exactly where this island is in this world. I can't say he'll come through here, but this place is the most likely. He hasn't seemed to budge lately, as I can still feel him somewhere on this island." She glanced outside. "I can't accept any help. Not even your allies should get involved with battle of this proportion. I'm going to make sure no one else is caught in the crosshairs."

Years

Zayne Alta

Zayne still felt rather incredulous towards the teenager before him but it was obvious to him that the boy, unlike his vulpix, was really shy - he was bordering on having a social phobia. Zayne thought about what to do briefly before realising he would have to make his exit anyway. It was time for his class to begin shortly and he had to make it back to the academy building.
"Thank you for your compliment, but I really need to get going. I don't want to be late to teach my class." Zayne turned and returned both Aura and Andromeda to their respective pokeballs before reaching for another.
"Alright Ignis, I need a lift" he said as he released his starter pokemon, now a fully grown Charizard, from the confines of his pokeball "I'll see you around" he said to the young student with the vulpix before climbing onto his Charizards back and taking to the sky.

Zayne enjoyed the brief flight upon his pokemon soaring over the island in the direction of the main academy building. The two often had done so on Zayne's travels and he relished the intimacy of it and how connected he felt to his companion. The right was far to quick for Zayne's liking though and he soon found himself rushing through the halls of the building with Ignis back in his ball. Before he knew it he was back at his desk in his, still fairly bare, classroom staring at the bookshelf across the back wall as he waited for his class to arrive.

miltankRancher

Years
511.png
17.png
352.png
+ Helioptile

"Pan! Seed Bomb! Pid, use Air Cutter one more time! Camo, Shadow Sneak!" Dex went further inside the dorm with the intention to look for more clues on why the dorm was suddenly infested with ghosts. However, when he tried to visit the second floor of the dormitory, a bunch of Gastly started to appear everywhere. He sent out the other two of his Pokemon and started battling them. They were quickly surrounding us! Dex ordered his Pokemon to attack, hoping to lessen the number of Gastly that were attacking, but it seemed that they were endless. "PID! Whirlwind!" The attack just passed through them, the wind doing nothing to clear the area. Pan climbed down of Dex' shoulder and started spitting out Seed Bombs and the random Leech Seed. While the Leech Seed seems to pass right through the ghost's body, the explosion caused by the Seed Bomb seemed to have an effect. Pid was flying high near the ceiling, battling three Gastly by sending sharp blades of wind towards them. Camo was nowhere to be seen but a circular shadow was slithering on the floor around Dex. Suddenly, Dex had an idea.

It might work.

Dex have heard that Shadow Sneak have the capability as a mini-Teleport. "Camo! Shadow Sneak us away!" It seemed that the rumors were true as Camo immediately did the order. Dex and his Pokemon were transported away from the group but further inside the dormitory. The stairway was blocked by the Gastly. "Pan! Seed Bomb! Camo! Shadow Sneak again! Pid! Air Cutter!" Dex repeated the orders. Being concentrated in a singe spot now, the power of the attacks stacked up. When the smoke cleared, all the Gastlys seemed to have vanished. Whew.

Dex suddenly felt that the Gastly's were not really attacking them. They were merely trying to keep him out. Okay, that was weird.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Roxas Jaden Asakura
Team Rocket member
Room 5

025.gif
197.gif
448.gif

"Yes! Yes, I'd love to!" these words make Roxas more than just happy. He felt like an enormous weight just fell from his shoulders. Roxas couldn't smile more than he already was, who'd imagine that she would say yes? Roxas blushed when Alice putted her fingers between his and stares into his eyes. That reminded him... if a girl says yes to a date, then they're dating and dating means... boyfriend and girlfriend, right?

Roxas face turned as red as a magicarp by that thought. He looked away from her and scratched his nose. "U-Uhm... l-let's go to the Volcano then...? The warmth will be good for you..." Roxas suggested. The Volcano would be good for Alice but not only that, Roxas could use the heat as a reason for his blush.

Roxas stood up and picked Alice up without waiting for an answer. "Jello? Are you coming?" Roxas said to Alice's grumpy Pokémon that was flying in a corner. He putted Alice back on the ground and grabbed her hand. He wasn't going to let go of that hand the whole time.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Pokémon Center (Room 5)

Alice said no words, just giggled and nodded at Roxas's idea of going to the volcano for their first date. She felt in heaven, as if the sickness that had been torturing her was all gone. Perhaps she did have a small hint of it in her system, but she did not mind it at all. She let go of her date's hand for one second, to grab her Entei Dorm jacket and put it on. Then she grabbed it back again, with a huge smile on her face and a blush on her cheeks that suited her well.

Jello grunted and followed Alice. His feelings about the date were mixed: he felt happy because Alice looked like her happy self again, but on the other hand he was still suspicious of Roxas. I still don't like this man... But I have to be quiet... And be happy for Alice. he thought, seeing the huge smile on his Trainer's face.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Adrian suddenly stopped short, and the Volcarona happily let off a soothing buzzing sound with her enormous wings. "Hey, it's the pretty lady!"

She actually detached from Adrian's back and drifted over to her, brushing her with her massive wings, which didn't burn her in spite of the small amounts of glowing dust that came off of what was supposed to be something incredibly hot to the touch.

While she was all over the girl and almost smothering her with her wings in her enthusiasm, Adrian struggled with his painful weight again. Very oddly, he felt stronger when his Larvesta evolved, but he dismissed it since he had days like this anyway.

He leaned on his cane, and his thoughts turned to how the Volcarona was always complimenting her on her looks. She never did that to any other girl, so why this one? Did she know him this well? And then there was the fact that she was smothering them both with those wings of hers, since the two of them were that close. "Supernova... you're burying us with your wings."

"Oh... OH!!!" Supernova got herself from on her. She still had no idea of how big she had gotten, never mind the fact that she looked like some sort of sun goddess every time she moved quickly enough. "I'm so sorry!" She floated around Vanille, making sure she was okay, flapping her huge wings and letting glowing red dust fly everywhere. She forgot the fact that one of her wings brushed against Adrian and nearly toppled him over.

The good news was, that he regained his balance. The bad news was that he was unceremoniously thrown all over Vanille, and he was still flailing about everywhere in an insane effort to regain balance.

All the while, Supernova simply floated uncomfortably close to the both of them and watched them get tangled all over each other. She stared at them with insanely intense interest, her glowing blue eyes open about as wide as the sky itself. "You two look really cute up close!"

This time, Adrian, being flustered already, realized that he was tangled all over her and had dropped his cane on top of it. He couldn't stop his cheeks from turning into a very deep shade of pink because of it. Now how the hell am I going to explain myself NOW?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace Nakamura
Ace watched Kayla, asking himself why that girl was stubborn. Sure her cousin was hurt but still she was in a even worse condition as she was almost unable to walk and that she had a fever. He was lost in his thoughts when he heard the bell ringing loud in his ears. They were prompted to go to their classes. Even though it was his first day, the idea of going to class wasn't appealing in Ace's mind. He looked as he saw the boy who was accompanying them offering Kayla to ride back. "Not a bad idea", he thought. If that girl refused, he'd have no other choices than to drag her back to her dorm.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille giggled as Supernova brushed her with her wings. Affectionate Pokemon, how I love them she smiled happily. It wasn't bothering her that Supernova's wings were practically burying them, she was used to affectionate Pokemon thanks to Merida. Part of her also loved the fact that Supernova was such a beautiful Pokemon in her mind. When Adrian suddenly almost toppled over, though he regained his balance but still managed to knock into her.

Luckily though Vanille was paying attention and didn't fall to the ground. Looking at Adrian she blushed faintly, a blush that got deeper when she saw his face was a very deep shade of pink. In fact they were so close she could clearly see his blue eyes. "are you okay Adrian?" she asked softly her face turning a deeper shade of pink.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Adrian Steele -- Near the Suicune Dorms

By this point, the Volcarona knew exactly what was going on. She may have been naïve most of the time, but she wasn't plain stupid. She smiled, and took a page out of Superman's book... by deliberately hitting Adrian with her wing, causing him to crash right into Vanille. "Well, since you're too shy to get close to the pretty lady, I figured you need some moral support!" She beamed happily and proceeded to smother the two of them, making sure they got into a tangle.

"What are you doing?" Adrian managed to cry out before he got once again smothered by a wing.

"Why, don't you humans like to be close to those you like? I figured something was wrong when you liked her, and you never came close. But it finally hit me! You're just as shy as I am! You're lucky. She's pretty..." It was pretty evident that Supernova had gone nuts, probably from all those new hormones from having just evolved.

After a good five minutes of being smothered and tangled with Vanille, and being shoved back into her waiting arms, Adrian managed to find her Pokeball and return her to it. Unfortunately, the whole thing wiped him out, and he was next to helpless, as he could hardly walk, never mind stand straight.

"I think Supernova's gone mad...!" Adrian continued to breathe heavily, his heavy blushing not even starting to go away, simply because he was tangled up with her the whole time. What luck... Chances are that she thinks I'm a pervert now because my crazy Pokémon kept shoving me into places I didn't even know existed!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille blushed more as Supernova made Adrian crash right into her. She wobbled for a moment but managed to keep both of them from hitting the ground. After a good five minutes Adrian managed to find Supernova's Pokeball and return her, though he looked to be barely able to stand. oh no, I hope he's okay, and I hope he doesn't think I'm upset with him, because I'm not she thought. "It's okay Adrian" she smiled reassuringly. "All Pokemon do strange things at times." Still blushing Vanille picked up Adrian's cane from the ground and put it in his hand steadying him by holding onto his arm. "are you okay though? I'm a bit worried about you"

Years
Kayla Makihatayama and Holly Amarosa

Kayla looked up at Conor, her face flushed. "No..." she whispered. She shook her head. "L-Let's just walk to the Pokemon center already... We're already probably late to class." Holly whimpered. "Kayla, stop being so stubborn already!" she yelled. "You'll get hurt more if you don't let us help you! Stop being so stupid!" Kayla shook her head again. "I'm not being stupid," she whispered. "I'm just trying to not cause any trouble. You're all worrying about nothing. I'm fine." She stomped her foot angrily. "A fever's nothing compared to what you've been through, Holly. Besides, I need to stop causing trouble, right? If I do that, then Satoshi won't hate me." Holly frowned. "You're not making sense now, Kayla. What does your brother have to do with anything? Is your fever getting worse?" Kayla frowned. "It's not that hot..." she whispered. Holly groaned.

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
~Leo Lionhart~Suicune Dorm~
Leo watched amused by the sight in front of him, (These trainers are really good) he thought to himself. "That monferno fared well against Mike and his wartortle even with the type disadvantage." He said out loud. Monferno watched the battle with mirrored interest, and Togepi began clapping "Pi! Pi! Togepi!" he cheered. Leo began wondering (I havn't faced a trainer in half a year, and none of my pokemon have ever fought against trained pokemon besides each other. My pokemon and I have to get stronger before anything else.) Leo then turned around, returned Monferno and Togepi, and headed towards his dorm room; he was tired of just watching. He walked to the room that matched his key number and opened the door. He liked what he saw, a nice apartment style room all to himself. He pulled his badge case from his bag and set it on a desk, pulled his workout routine schedule out of the bag and taped it to the wall. He looked at his bed and noticed a piece of paper barely sticking out from under the blanket. He took it and noticed writing on it:
Welcome to this Academy Leo Lionhart. If you wondering who wrote this, I am the reason why you are here. I know everything about you, everything from where you were born in New Bark Town, to losing to Selena the last elite four member, and to Team Rocket destroying you. Now down to business; you are enlisted into the Suicune dorm. This is the highest class and the elite of the academy. I let a double take the tests for you and get you up here. This place will serve as a haven for your team and you to grow and excel. This place will also serve as a key location in your goal to destroy Team Rocket. Now for helping you, you have to help me. Hanging on the hangar in your bathroom there is a blue dorm jacket. It is yours, put it in your bag. Now you currently have class with Sabrina; Human Psychic Training. Yes I picked this class for you; it can be a trump card....for both of us. When she asks who has their jacket, tell her its in your bag and pull it out. Your instructions from her will come shortly after class. -L
Leo's mind began going everywhere (Whoever this is knows a lot about me! How? Why me?). Leo calmed himself quickly "Better do what they say." He whispered to himself. He sent Togepi out and immediatly felt happy again. Happiness was Togepi's specialty, "Hop in my bag Togepi were going on a little trip" Leo told him. Togepi yelled in exitement. hopped in the bag, and stuck his head out. Leo smiled and walked out of the door.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
This battle is so friggin long that I'm putting it in a spoiler.

Spoiler:

Steven Yew
picture.php

Awaiting some students
Yew's Classroom

It had been a good ten minutes since the professor's battle with young Mike, enough time for the middle aged man to reach his classroom. He now sat behind his desk, feet propped atop it, looking at the next class list. It would be small, Only one PC? Impossible! but he would manage. Not many kids realized that they were missing the coolest class on campus. He shrugged this off, and flipped open the newspaper on his desk, setting his mind to the day's sudoku puzzle. Tetra had her own things to do, mainly consisting of reading a novel, and the rest of his team remained hidden away in their Pokeballs, recovering from the rather...intense battles from earlier.

Professor of Pokemon history and mythology

Party:
Spoiler:

Boxed Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Fixed Float!

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
~Lukas Lionhart~Raikou Dorm-Battlefield 7~
Lukas looked on his map while he was running, "Battlefield 7 is where i get my fitness on!" He said aloud; ignoring the weird looks he was getting. While he was running he got a good look at everything. Pokemon everywhere, strong looking trainers , and definitly plenty of hot chicks! He stopped by a group of around three girls and yelled "Ladies do you believe in......" He only got that out before they started walking away. He just stood there finger in the air (Hmmm my pure swag must have drove them away......) He was about to start running again when he saw a tall boy with wavy black swooped hair, handsome features, muscular arms revealed by his black muscle shirt. Lukas' eyes widened in shock as the brown eyes of the boy met his, flashing a deep red color. Lukas blinked and the boy was gone. (It couldn't have been him....could it?.....of course not!) His face became solemn and his fist clinched. He then walked the rest of the way to Battlefield 7 for class.

~Leo Lionhart~Suicune Dorm-Sabrina's classroom~
Leo walked out of the dorm humming along to Togepi's singing. (Sabrina's classroom is across campus) He thought to himself while reading his map. Leo tryed to keep looking straight ahead despite some of the dreamy gazes headed his way by many girls, and angry scowels from the guys around the girls. "Togepi remember to stay away from females, they are quite...troublesome." He told the baby pokemon in his bag as he chuckled to himself. "Togepri?" Togepi sounded confused. "Youll get it one day,.... maybe."Leo assured. Out of his peripheral vision he saw a very familiar face: Messy black hair, scrawny build, cocky facial expression, and gym clothes on. Leo's eyes widened in surprise as he saw the boy looking into his eyes with those peircing, black eyes. Leo ducked beside a crowd that was headed in the direction he was going. (Lukas is here!.....no matter he is just another trainer. Still though, i don't have the time to deal with him right now) he shrugged off the feeling of unease he had and continued walking beside the crowd towards his class.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - to the pokemon center

Shawn had had enough of this back-and-forth between Kayla and Holly. "If Kayla says she's ok, then lets concentrate on getting Holly to the pokemon center. Besides, if Kayla gets worse, we can get the nurse to look at her, too," he said, looking to Kayla as he said that last part. "I'll keep my eyes on her and help her if she needs it, whether she wants it or not."

He smiled and winked at Kayla and kept near her side, just in case. "I just don't want anything to happen to you," he said quietly to Kayla, "Sorry if you feel like I'm smothering you or anything."

As they walked, Shawn could see the pokemon center in the distance. It looked as though they were almost there. "Hopefully, there won't be a line like earlier," he thought.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
Kayla Makihatayama and Holly Amarosa

Holly frowned and whimpered. "Y-You're kidding, right?" she asked. "Kayla's lying... She's hurt more than she's willing to let on." Kayla smiled. "You can't make me do anything," she said to Holly. She looked at Shawn and smiled. "Thank you," she whispered, kissing him on the lips softly. Holly stared at her. "I guess I missed a lot," she whispered. She felt Molly nudge her and looked up. "What's wrong?" she asked. Molly gestured towards Kayla. "She's going to pass out," she said softly. Holly frowned. "She's too stubborn, Molly. We can't make her do anything that she doesn't want to do, so if she passes out, then it's her fault." Holly sighed and looked at Kayla, who was swaying slightly. "We're almost there," she muttered to herself.

Back