• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen today

I don't give my Pokemon nicknames. I like their names the way they are. Well, aside from Pyukumuku, Togedemaru, and Type: Null, but I've never used those.

Years
    • Seen today

I'm not really into contests either. I did it a few times in Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Emerald, and I did it only once in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. The one time I did it in Alpha Sapphire was only to get Pikachu Belle, which has Icicle Crash.

But overall, I prefer the regular gameplay.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Well, I got a Master Rank, in every Category, in every game I played (that had Pokemon Contests of course :P).

Anyways, Weepinbell is down & Victreebel
    The Pokemon Race Version 4.0
    is next.

Years
    • Seen today

If I were to rank the fully evolved Grass/Poison types based on my favoritism, I'd rank them like this:

Venusaur > Roserade > Victreebel > Vileplume > Amoonguss

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back