• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.1

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
The Pokemon Race Version 4.1

Current Pokemon: #290 Nincada

nincada.gif

Continuation of The Pokemon Race Version 4.0.

Here's a recap of the Rules of the Game:-
  • We start off with a Pok?mon with 10 HP & with each successive post you can either add or remove 1 HP from the Pok?mon.
  • When a Pok?mon hits either 0 or 20 HP, the Pok?mon is put into the 'Discarded' or 'Saved' list based on which it hit (i.e. 0 or 20).
  • Count up if you like the Pok?mon, count down if you don't like it!
  • Once the first Pok?mon is finished (i.e. hits either 0 or 20), we move onto the next Pok?mon (according to National Pokedex Number).
  • We continue in Pok?dex order until all 802 Pok?mon have been sorted.
  • Try to keep conversation flowing between posts - all posts must be relevant to Pok?mon since its Pok?mon Trivia!

SAVED

Spoiler:

DISCARDED

Spoiler:

For a complete list of Pokemon Saved & Discarded previously, please refer to The Pokemon Race Version 4.0.

Okay, so we continue from where we left. Next Pokemon on the list is Taillow
taillow.gif

I like this Pokemon, so I'll start by voting it up.

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Swellow got even better thanks to a small buff in its Special Attack, allowing it run the Guts Orb set or use the Scrappy Boomburst set.

Back