• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.1

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Like the Ralts
ralts.gif
line. Definitely voting up.

Pika Pika :chu:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years

I guess next is the middle evo? I think it's final evo(s) are great, so I'll vote the whole line up.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

@LegendChu: First you say that it's sad that people think Gardevoir is oversexualized, then you say it's not true? I don't get what you're trying to say.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

@Feraligatr I think I was clear in what I said? Anyways, I said its sad that people think Gardevoir is oversexualized, but I don't think its true, as in its not oversexualized.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

Well, there are people who oversexualize Gardevoir. Likewise, there are also people who think Gardevoir is oversexualized. So it's still sad but true.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

Now you're contradicting yourself. People have oversexualized it, so it's oversexualized, even if it wasn't meant to be.

Despite this, Gardevoir is still a good Pokemon and I'll vote it up when it comes here.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

No I'm not, you are not understanding. Its like saying that if someone calls the sun 'moon' in broad daylight, you assume its midnight, doesn't work that way. Anyways, no point arguing further, so I'm dropping this.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

Kirlia is safe now!

And I agree with dropping the whole oversexualization argument. Let's concentrate on the good things about Gardevoir.

Back