• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Only way to get a Metagross is to first catch it as Beldum and it keeps knocking itself out in battle to the point where it just feels like a waste.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today

It's not so hard getting through Beldum in later gens because of the EXP share, I used a shiny metagross through Omega Ruby

Last edited:
    Years
    11 A bedlum is not a Metagross. Bedlum is an nfe that you raise with care, and if you work for it then you are rewarded with potentially the most powerful Pokemon from the entire Hoenn region. Metagross is o.p

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today

Beldum now sits in the back doing nothing because of the o.p exp share system until it becomes the most powerful pokemon in hoenn

Years

You are both talking about different generations and both of the Metagross from different generations have flaws.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today

Metagross has flaws like everything else, but they can easily be worked around.

Years

He has 4 weakness and I don't want to use a Pokemon with 4 weakness.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today

It has lots of coverage moves for it's weaknesses, like Ice Punch, and Grass Knot

Years

Metagross having 4 weaknesses is in the normal range. Tyrannitar has 7 weaknesses and 1 of them is a 4× weaknesses, yet he is also one of the most powerful Pokemon in the game.

Last edited:
    Years

I'm not sure what you are talking about honestly. Metagross and Tyranitar are pseudo legendaries and their base total is 700 after mega evolution, tied with Salamence and Garchomp. From an objective standpoint these pokemon are the cream of the crop. Only a select few legendaries exceed that number, and many legendaries don't get near that.

Years

It's not memorable to me and I've never seen anyone used a Metagross so that just means people I have watched were also not interested in Metagross.

Last edited:
    Years

Well, its not strange that you would not see a Mega Metagross all the time, its been placed in th highest tier that you can fight in. Because it is a very unique and strong Pokemon their are rules, its not allowed everywhere. That's not a bad thing.

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years

Everyone's talking competitive viability and I'm just over here like, "Metagross is made up of four Beldum who physically fused into one body through an insanely strong magnetic force, that is amazing" v_v

Years

Yes, Metagross is just plain cool. I like his shiny by the way. He literally looks like a million bucks, the color scheme is like platinum and gold and I'm glad Steven has one like this.

Years

I never got a chance to battle Steven on Emerald Version and instead it was Wallace I had to battle.

Last edited:
    Years

You didn't hear it from me, but Steven loves dark, rocky spaces. Who knows, maybe you will run into him one day when you least expect it playing Emerald. Just make sure you are packing Pokemon around level 60 or 70...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back