• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

For the first time just now I watched a Mega Metacross in battle on Youtube and a Krookodile defeated it in battle and now I have been inspired by that trainer who used a Krookodile and I want to train my Krookodile just like that.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    I have used Mega-Metagross in Battle Royal and it's such a power house. The Speed buff for Megas helped it out a lot!

Years

I watched another Mega Metacross in battle and a Kingdra easily defeated Metacross with a Waterium Z and once again, another inspiration.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday

I've picked up the shiny Beldum in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and it became a permanent member of my team. I've even used Mega Metagross during the battle with Champion Steven.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    With Metagross safe, Regirock is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

The Regis interest me, so I'll vote them up.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

In the Gen 3 games, you need to visit some cave at Route 134 and bring some moves with you to unlock their hideouts.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I really hated the Hoenn region itself but loved the Pokemon. Kinda the opposite of Unova.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

As for myself, every generation has a lot of Pokemon that I like, but also a few Pokemon that I don't like. Most Pokemon that I dislike are from Gen 5, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back