• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I used to dislike Lucario a ton. But after I used it during a Nuzlocke (got lucky and found a Riolu on one of the early routes on Pokemon Y) I've gained appreciation for it.

Also the Lucario movie is one of my top three Pokemon Movies so can't say I hate it with that being the case, either.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Online now

I've seen the Lucario movie myself too, when I was younger. I liked it.

Regarding using Lucario in the games, I've used one in Pokemon White 2, Pokemon Y, and Pokemon Blaze Black 2. Perhaps in some other games as well, but I can't recall them right now.

Years
    • Online now

Well, if you get a high leveled Lucario from a trade, and you don't have enough badges, don't be surprised if it disobeys you!

Years
    • Online now

Its ability, Sand Stream, can be a hindrance for your team, unless your Pokemon are all Rock, Ground, or Steel type, or have an ability like Sand Veil, Sand Rush, Magic Guard, Cloud Nine, or Overcoat.

Last edited:
    Years

It covers itself in sand as a protective measure against germs and expels sand instead of sweat.

Years
    • Online now

Hippopotas is safe now, Hippowdon is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back