• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

While I much prefer Skiddo for how positively adorable it is, I'm still fond of Gogoat!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Gogoat is safe, Pancham is next.

pancham.gif

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It's method of evolution is rather clever, since Dark is known as "evil" in Japanese.

Hyzenthlay

Years

I'd like to see more evolution methods like Pancham's, I think they're fun and original!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Since its final evolution is Fighting/Dark, and it evolves when you have a Dark type Pokemon in your team, it makes a good choice for a mono Dark type team.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

Pancham is one of only two Pokémon whose ability to evolve depends on having another Pokémon in the party.

Pangoro

Hyzenthlay

Years

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about Pangoro's design that always seemed off to me? Regardless, I do think it's a good Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back