• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Years

I think Venomoth is cool-looking. I am a sucker for the designs of butterfly/mothlike pokemon, i.e Volcarona, Butterfree, Frosmoth, Vivillion, Beautifly etc

Last edited:
    Years
    True dat, but we can hit ghosts with earthquake, even though they are incopreal and literally hovering in the air, so that's how nutty the Pokemon universe is ahaha
    thanks for introducing me to a new word! incorporeal i think is how Google spelled it? heh.
    I am a sucker for the designs of butterfly/mothlike pokemon, i.e Volcarona, Butterfree, Frosmoth, Vivillion, Beautifly etc
    so i take it that you and icycatelf are good friends for that reason then?

Years

and Venomoth is safe.

time for our burrowing friend Diglett!

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Years

i'm on the upvote train on this one. it's a fast burrowy boy, and the Alolan Form is a sweet sweet lad.

Years
    thanks for introducing me to a new word! incorporeal i think is how Google spelled it? heh.

so i take it that you and icycatelf are good friends for that reason then?

Yup, I type in mobile a lot so whacky spelling, glad you could decipher what I was saying. And yes, indeedy! I consider Icycatelf a very good ally :)

As for Diglett. I will up vote this cutie.

Years

another Diglett upvote. Arena Trap is pretty dope (but only if it's your Diglett and not a wild one lol).

Years

it's pretty easy to counter though, pretty much just have a Flying type with you and it usually can't hit you at all.

Years
    • Online now

In games before Ruby and Sapphire, a strong, fast Pokemon that can hit Diglett for at least neutral damage was enough.

Years

downvote just once bcs you can wall Giovanni's Lv 50 Dugtrio in Yellow with just a Pidgey, and i find that quite hilarious.

Back