• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Years
    • Seen today

Before going into an area with wild Dugtrio, you should make sure your lead Pokemon doesn't just have Electric type attacks.

Years

I agree. Steel/ground is a cool typing. There's nothing that really jumps out at me that says steel though when you see Alolan Dugtrio--i still see ground. Steelix and Excadrill-- you can immediately see why they are steel with all the metal. The Dex days something about Alolan Dugtrio having metal whiskers, but I can't really see it.

Years

i've always assumed it was their hair that contributed to the Steel typing. when did Dugtrio ever have whiskers?

Years

yess securing one meant Lt. Surge was a free badge. was also pretty good for Blaine later on. i played FRLG versions and it still applied.

Years
    • Seen today

Dugtrio is safe now. Meowth is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Years

I am a friend of cats in real life, as well as all cat pokemon. Of course, I would like this cute fellow. I tried to buy a Meowth plush at the Pokemon Center, the one I wanted was sold out though.

Back