• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Years
    • Seen today

I don't know what a fite is, but I do know that in the first pair of PMD games, you can find Charmander in the Fiery Field at a level higher than 20. You can recruit one and evolve it into Charmeleon straight away.

Years
    • Seen today

Alright, Charmeleon is safe! Next up: Charizard.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

I'm gonna vote it up.

Years
    13. It's a gold & red medieval dragon with a flaming tail that's a ferocious protector. I think it's the most awesome Kanto starter of all, even though I like all three. It's my favorite fire starter too.

Years
    15. Indeed! Kanto might in fact be my favorite regional starters, I think all three start off adorable and grow up looking very formidable in their final forms. Either Kanto or Hoenn would be my favorite collection of starters.

Years

Ash's Charizard was in the series for so long and in lots of important battle, and just has a really colorful personality that's a ton of fun. He feels like an old friend to me.

Years
    • Seen today

When I was a child, Squirtle was my favourite Kanto starter. As I grew older and played more games with Visual Boy Advance, I grew to like Bulbasaur more.

Back