• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen today

Infernape is safe at last. Piplup is next.

Years
    • Seen today

At first, Piplup was also my starter of choice in Sinnoh. However, with the only Fire type lines in the Sinnoh dex being the Chimchar and Ponyta lines, Chimchar soon became my starter of choice. Over time, I grew to like the Chimchar and Piplup lines equally, and after playing Pokemon Renegade Platinum, Piplup reclaimed its place as my favourite Sinnoh starter.

Years

Piplup was my first start pokemon ever in a mainline game. I started with a borrowed copy of Yellow, but Yellow has no starters, thus Piplup is my first starter. Also I find it cute.

Years
    • Seen today

Pokemon Yellow has Pikachu, plus you can find the main starters somewhere else.

Anyways, Piplup is safe now. Prinplup is next.

Years

Prinplup reminds me of Mumble from Happy Feet, and when I say Yellow has no starters I mean the choice of having one is taken away when all three are given to you. That is why Piplup meant so much more to me than being given a Pikachu.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back