• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incineroar is the only evolved form of a starter Pokémon to have a base stat that is lower than that of it's previous forms.
Its base Speed stat is 30 points lower than Torracat's and 10 points lower than Litten's.

I'm glad it became Fire/Dark instead of Fire/Fighting. However, if Pokemon could get 3 types at once, the Fighting type would be a fitting one.

My first choice for a Fire/Dark type would be Incineroar. My second choice would be Houndoom. Haven't tried Chi-Yu out yet.

Most people wanted Litten's final evolution to remain quadrupedal. I, on the other hand, welcomed Incineroar's design with open arms when I first saw it.

I'm one of the people that would have preferred a quadrupedal evolution. Incineroar does feel like it should have been its own pokemon, but even so Incineroar is a cool design. I can't hate it. Plus Weakness policy+ swords Dance/bulk up + power trip. The damage is astronomical with base 115 phys. atk.

Incineroar is safe now. Popplio is next.

[PokeCommunity.com] The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

I remember when everyone seemed to hate this line. I did so too until I tried it in Ultra Moon. I was completely humbled by how powerful it becomes. Popplio is probably my favorite Alolan starter because I had zero disappointments or complaints.

I've played all 4 Alola games and used all three starters.
This line is the one I used twice simply due to how good Primarina is imo

Popplio was once clowned on for being a circus act. A joke of a water starter. Pretty soon we all realized it was the main event for being the best Alolan starter. Has the perfect stat distribution too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back