• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a fan, for whatever reason, but still an interesting design. Deserves an upvote.

It's one of the better fully evolved water starters to me.

Anyway, birb time:

[PokeCommunity.com] The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

I kinda like this line.

Yet at the same time I'd completely forgotten about them till I looked up who was next after Primarina.

At it's first stage it looks more like a Woodpecker imo. Especially with dex entries like
"It can peck at a rate of 16 times a second to drill holes in trees. It uses the holes for food storage and for nesting."

Quite sad given that it is different design wise from other early route bird mons. I like the colors of vermilion, white, and black.

Perhaps it might enter SV in the 2nd DLC.
I would not be opposed to its return yet at the same time have plenty mons I'd rather see return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back