• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

Maybe they'll be in Pokemon Legends: Z-A, or in Gen 10.

Anyways, Sizzlipede is safe now. Centiskorch is next.

centiskorch.gif

Years

Having base 100 HP meshes well with its base 90 sp. def. because Centiskorch resists grass, ice, and fairy. On top of having flash fire to not take any fire damage, this pokemon has decent bulk for a bug mon. It can even tank water damage despite being 2x weak to it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

When I first saw Clobbopus and Grapploct, I thought they were 2 separate single-stage Pokemon, like Throh and Sawk.

Years

When playing Emerald Crest I was surprised to find it wasn't water, but pure fighting. Especially because you find it in the ocean. A real nice change. Honestly would like to use this line on my next playthrough of Emerald Crest.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

So far, I've finished 3 playthroughs in Pokemon Emerald Crest. And I'd like to use this line too in that game.

Back