• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Barraskewda.

[PokeCommunity.com] The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

The coverage is crazy. Has Ice fang, brick break (how?), poison jab, drill run, and throat chop. Even has psychic fangs.

Why and how can Barraskewda learn close combat? Does it have hands and feet that we do not know of? Great move option but that is questionable.

That is true, but when I see smol creatura that is electric type i think pikaclone. Interestingly this is considered a baby pokemon, and I dislike baby pokemon.

Toxel has rattled as an ability, and once again it isnt practical because toxel isn't weak to any of the types that activate rattled.

Toxel's lower half is a different color from its upper body and legs. Is it wearing a diaper? Why is that part of its body a different color then? That so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back