• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now

No good reason why. Looks like a Steel Pokemon should...or something like that. Wishes for a little more of the darker blue/gray, though. Displays a large, unbroken amount of silver from its neck.

Years

The craziest thing about Duraludon is that it didn't need an evolution. Now it can run the eviolite for free. With that high phys. def. and 9 resistances this thing is an iron curtain.

Years
    • Seen today

I think Duraludon and Archaludon should've been introduced in the same generation, and their stats should've been a bit lower. A prevo for Duraludon would be nice too.

Years
    • Seen today

Duraludon is safe now. Dreepy is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years

I feel disappointed that it takes such a long time to evolve. The latest you can find it in Violet is at level 40 by the end of game, but that doesn't excuse the lengths to go at leveling it up. Probably worse than leveling up Dratini.

Years

I think what's a bigger tease is that you can find Dreepy early in Violet. I did at like level 22, and now after seeing it takes a long time to evolve I won't level it up anymore. Deino is at least only found at victory road. And like Deino its evolution can be found in the wild almost making this base form obsolete.

Years

What I find insulting is how the evolution has this long move list with the first move learnable being at level 6. Yet Dreepy's move list is stuck at just 4 moves as it will not learn anything upon leveling up. Did Game Freak make a mistake?

Back